B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic May #3

56 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL ISP issue my ass hurts!!  If any of you really believe they are UM for an ISP issue, then there is no help left for any of you!!

No I dont believe it for so many hours, somethings strange here.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I don't watch GOT but I have heard from several people that the ending really sucked!!

As for RLC and B1......who cares!

the last Season was just really, really bad written… it has a lot in common with the RLC Script for 2019… crying everywhere, sadness everywhere, forced relationships between apartments, a lot of silent bitching by staying in their own rooms, a lot of looking straight into the camera lens… no culture like welcome drinks, naked cooking, naked painting, not even the infamous Beer-Pong anymore, no creativity, … people seek for the closest spot to the cameras also known as «the Throne» because from there, it is easier to fish for some poor «Subscribers»… legend says «Subscribers» taste like an apple that you feed with pork and the pork came out of a cows vagina… … but the worst part in the RLC-Script is the «Circle», and it would take a whole book to explain this… but simply said someone knows someone… you will never have a girl come here without a relationship to a former rlc-tenant… that means they gonna continue the same shit as their SENIORS … and this will become a cultural thing… the only solution to this is having a Queen Bee that rides a Dragon an does everyone «*DRAAACAAAAARYS» Mother Fucker!!!!!

*Dracarys = Burn them All

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

BI is back up and rent a dick is in mid stroke......MRLCA!!

On a serious note, I'm going to go check on my son who had a seizure yesterday in Lowes.  You all have a good evening!!

Very sorry Harley, Fill us in on his condition when you know more.  You've got friends here.

I just had a vision and figured out why B1 is UM.  Partly trying to sober up limp dick and get rid of his ass but also they have moved Daniela to Pams room and moved Pam and Karla into the big room to share it.  It's big enough.  OK so maybe it was a wet dream and not a vision. 😜

Me too,i had a vision,the next time Pam will break a glass,B1 will be entitled to UM 48h, and as a bonus RLC will put a bubble info on the menu with "Glass Issues" listed...

just to show how much RLC hates their subscribers...

Miserables RLC's A-holes... :biggrin:

• Like 1

il y a 12 minutes, Sexytreach a dit :

They got moved to the couple's apartment 

Tu as eu cette information par RLC? Ou c'est juste ton intuition? En fait, personne ne le sait, alors ne dis pas des choses sans aucune preuve, ok?

1 minute ago, winnlove said:

Tu as eu cette information par RLC? Ou c'est juste ton intuition? En fait, personne ne le sait, alors ne dis pas des choses sans aucune preuve, ok?

cette info est vraie

1 minute ago, winnlove said:

Vérifie sur RLC et tu verra que cela est maintenant officiel.