B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic May #3

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Hey DM...where have you been hiding my friend...

I've been around but there hasn't been much to talk about.

In fact I actually cancelled my subscription and I'm just waiting for it to stop.

Unfortunately RLC has become so repetitive that I got bored.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, DMcKenzie said:

In fact I actually cancelled my subscription and I'm just waiting for it to stop.

You're not wrong there...

1 hour ago, DMcKenzie said:

I cancelled mine as well. Except for a few months I have had my RLC membership for more than 5 1/2 years since Nov 2013.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I cancelled mine as well. Except for a few months I have had my RLC membership for more than 5 1/2 years since Nov 2013.

That's about the same for me. 

I'm not sure how many day's I have left but who knows.  Maybe RLC will do something in the next few days to change my mind.

But the way things have been going I have my doubts. :dodgy:

4 hours ago, anupoulain said:

the last Season was just really, really bad written… it has a lot in common with the RLC Script for 2019… crying everywhere, sadness everywhere, forced relationships between apartments, a lot of silent bitching by staying in their own rooms, a lot of looking straight into the camera lens… no culture like welcome drinks, naked cooking, naked painting, not even the infamous Beer-Pong anymore, no creativity, … people seek for the closest spot to the cameras also known as «the Throne» because from there, it is easier to fish for some poor «Subscribers»… legend says «Subscribers» taste like an apple that you feed with pork and the pork came out of a cows vagina… … but the worst part in the RLC-Script is the «Circle», and it would take a whole book to explain this… but simply said someone knows someone… you will never have a girl come here without a relationship to a former rlc-tenant… that means they gonna continue the same shit as their SENIORS … and this will become a cultural thing… the only solution to this is having a Queen Bee that rides a Dragon an does everyone «*DRAAACAAAAARYS» Mother Fucker!!!!!

*Dracarys = Burn them All

WOW....excellent post Anupoulain!!!  I couldn't agree with you more!

4 hours ago, dontgetnone said:

Very sorry Harley, Fill us in on his condition when you know more.  You've got friends here.

Thank you Don't!!  He is doing good, just really sore and he bit the crap out of his tongue on both sides.  Thankfully, a buddy of mine that is recently divorced  is currently renting a room from him, was with him when it happened yesterday and was able to steer him away from danger.  I went to check on him and take him to dinner.  He's OK, and this is one time he didn't bang his head up which was nice to see.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, anupoulain said:

but the worst part in the RLC-Script is the «Circle», and it would take a whole book to explain this… but simply said someone knows someone… you will never have a girl come here without a relationship to a former rlc-tenant… that means they gonna continue the same shit as their SENIORS …

Made even worse by the fact that RLC even recycles girls. So not only do they bring in uninteresting girls, they will also bring them back multiple times.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Thank you Don't!!  He is doing good, just really sore and he bit the crap out of his tongue on both sides.  Thankfully, a buddy of mine that is recently divorced  is currently renting a room from him, was with him when it happened yesterday and was able to steer him away from danger.  I went to check on him and take him to dinner.  He's OK, and this is one time he didn't bang his head up which was nice to see.

Rea;;y glad to hear it Harley. What I highlighted does this mean he's had these things before? 

5 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Rea;;y glad to hear it Harley. What I highlighted does this mean he's had these things before? 

Unfortunately yes, he was diagnosed with Epilepsy at the age of nine and has had many seizures over the years, and some very unpleasant one's at that.  They usually involve serious blows to the head and multiple cuts and abrasions.  Like I said, I'm just glad my lifelong buddy was there to help him to the ground!