B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic May #4

1 minute ago, bud2966 said:

Daniela must be having a real good time .seeing she didn't came back with pam . damn that amalia and chris. for making her go out with pam and him.😏 🤣

Go ahead and laugh bud.  Your concern for a very vulnerable missing girl is touching.

2 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Go ahead and laugh bud.  Your concern for a very vulnerable missing girl is touching.

she's not missing she is just where pam was at. but pam wanted to come back and she didn't that's all.it not like the Barcelona girl before her have never done the same .i  have seen girls out over 24 hours.

Listen up people.  You all are worried about people you don't even know or will never meet.  I seen this scenario hundreds of times on RLC with damn near every girl that has ever came to RLC.  So quit your worrying as it won't do any good.  What you have is a group of strippers and Chris is probably a DJ or something at the club they all work at and the dudes that you all said showed up are somewhere in that mix as well.  I found it interesting to read where Pam said........what place is open this time of night!!  I got a really good chuckle out of that one!!!  Of course they are OK Menouscope.  However, one day one of these girls will hang out with the wrong groupie and it will not be OK.  I hope I'm wrong saying that, but the law of averages says something different.  You people want girls that act like these do and therefore you have to put up with the drama and consequences!!  Enjoy 🙂

• Like 1