Asia & Hakeem General Chat Topic 2019 #2

22 minutes ago, franklin said:

She'd paid to date Hakeem - he asked for payment.  She hadn't paid for sex - she described her plan to pretend to need a pee to get Hakeem to allow her to use the toilet in the apartment, and admitted it was all a ruse that she'd thought about all night on their date so that she could "get him".

I definitley don't think they were on a date because after she put her dress back on he said something along the lines of "oh that's what you're wearing, but aren't you going to be cold? Oh but you have a car so it won't be a problem", I feel like if they had been on a date before coming to the apartment he would have noticed what she was wearing a little or if she was cold during the date. 

I think I just heard him mention his office laptop but the volume was too low, anybody else catch that conversation?

il y a 1 minute, AntEater a dit :

I definitley don't think they were on a date because after she put her dress back on he said something along the lines of "oh that's what you're wearing, but aren't you going to be cold? Oh but you have a car so it won't be a problem", I feel like if they had been on a date before coming to the apartment he would have noticed what she was wearing a little or if she was cold during the date. 

I think I just heard him mention his office laptop but the volume was too low, anybody else catch that conversation?

Any timestamp for this.

il y a 6 minutes, AntEater a dit :

If you're relying on the audio on the video posted in this forum, it misses off parts of their conversation in the hall and bathroom where she talks about their evening together.

2 minutes ago, franklin said:

If you're relying on the audio on the video posted in this forum, it misses off parts of their conversation in the hall and bathroom where she talks about their evening together.

I like the way you pay attention to details before you go off half cocked 👍

I must admit I haven't a clue what's going on in this apt, but, as entertaining as it is for us, I feel a little uncomfortable watching Asia snuggling up to Haseem like this right now, unless she's aware of what he gets up to when she's conveniently not around...😒

11 minutes ago, Daleys said:

Any timestamp for this.

Sorry no it was right before he started playing with her pussy in the last 30mins.

3 minutes ago, franklin said:

No I'm talking about the conversation Asia and Hakeem just had on the couch right before he started playing with her. He put his hand to his head and said he forgot something but I didn't catch the details.