B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic May #3

2 hours ago, maxfactor said:

Like I said just admit that you don't like her :dodgy:

Not a fan true but I dont hate her 🙂

And I did watch her from time to time last time she was here just to see when something was happening, and she was with another girl.

Il y a 9 heures, zzakary a dit :

Sofie we love her for what she is, not for what she does (with Monica, unfortunately for her,it is the opposite)...
Sofie is a work of art, I mean, her body, at first, sculted to perfection,with fascinating shapes, that gap, you do not see it anywhere on RLC...

I don't follow the animosity between Sophie & Monica because I subbed after Sofie left I think.

But really, no offense to anyone in particular, Sofie is far from Monica. Far enough for me to use a pair of binoculars & yet still fail to see her.

I am not going to explicitly say who is far ahead of who (notice my choice of words above) but I believe there will be no girl who would bate 3-4 on her last night for the viewers. 9 out of 10 girls would either sleep or watch a movie/series or just simply do nothing. She is that 1 out of 10 for me.

12 hours ago, zzakary said:

Sofie we love her for what she is, not for what she does (with Monica, unfortunately for her,it is the opposite)...
Sofie is a work of art, I mean, her body, at first, sculted to perfection,with fascinating shapes, that gap, you do not see it anywhere on RLC...

But Sofie is not just a magisterial body, it's also an unparalleled body language, a way of moving in the spaces she occupies, it seems she is always a few centimeters from the ground
For those like me who are fascinated by Sofie, seeing her fondling herself is sometimes stronger and more enjoyable than seeing Sofie doing explicit sex...

See her hiding, played with camera angles is a delight, I want to be frustrated by Sofie, to appreciate even more, the time she will let me see more closely, and more intense
The good thing, Fagen,it is that you have appreciated Toni for what she was, not for what she was doing,there were not many people to appreciate her as she is, but you were there, which I think, allows you, to better understand why Sofie is so often ToP CaM without doing anything(just her presence is enough,and it is really tough to understand for non fan), and I'll tell you the best for me, it's that I'm as astonished as you are Fagen,and fascinates also at the same time, to see her ToP CaM when Sofie does nothing,thats makes me crazy of happiness,or when she is strongly criticized on CC,and i want to see them more than anything,because it puts me in an infinite happiness, like you, Fagen, it should have put in this form of hapiness when the of CC, criticized Toni...

Ok,ok,I'm going to stop there,for the moment, the problem with Sofie is that I can talk about it for an eternity...
For now,i go just watching her...:biggrin:

ASide
RLC becomes fascinating when a girl dazzles you and not just by her beauty,but by all that she represent to you...

17 days is short for you and Toni, you should have had more fun watching Toni, rather than focusing on the bad criticism of CC...

please don't make these comments anymore, I'm still crying, I feel all this sweetness

• Like 2

BBBUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR....there must be one hell of cold chill in B-2 the way tent builders Karina and Amira are covered up to the neck..... Here I thought it was summer time in Barcelona, and the apartment would be warmed up by now. I guess I was wrong. Isn't strange that it is warmer in Moscow than it is in B-2 ???

• Like 1

Il y a 3 heures, firewall a dit :

seems the first night with amira was just a present for us, now there is nothing to see and the panties is back on since two nights 

Indeed. Two no-show girls + one supposed really good girl and WE STILL SEE SHIT IN THIS APARTMENT.