Asia & Hakeem General Chat Topic 2019 #3

14 minutes ago, NightLiner said:

Please tell me this couple is fake.. I hate watching nice, hard-working girls been cheated on. I already didn't like when Roman did this to Sofia.

It's a fake couple.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Wastd said:

Damn !! Just when it was getting interesting & we get to understand the language... They decide to convert it to all premium 

What is up with RLC 😡

Fingers crossed for Steve&Donna fast return online,place is as good if not better as this one.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Fingers crossed for Steve&Donna fast return online,place is as good if not better as this one.

Asia was better looking in my eyes than donna !! 😜

When Asia woke up she was in a much happier mood and Hakeem immediately began a web search for a new job for Asia.  I'll try to find out more about what they talked about later.  Then a short session of petting from Hakeem led to make-up sex in the BR but it was as dull and uninspired as their first time.

5 hours ago, bubbleobillo said:
  • How did we conclude that Hakeem was Nigerian btw? He doesn't look especially African, more mixed race to me and similar to the girl he most recently brought home. Could they even be Canadian or West Indian, perhaps even from Trinidad or somewhere else in the Caribbean? They speak English there, too. 

I haven't had a chance to hear him or any of his guests or original partner speaking clearly enough to decipher an accent. Any good reason why he is not an American himself, even?

He has a very strong Nigerian accent....He might be from the Yoruba or Hausa tribe.....He doesn't look mixed at all....

• Like 1