B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 May #5 / June #1

27 minutes ago, DMcKenzie said:

I'm getting the feeling that the other girls aren't big fans of Numi and Valerie. ☹️

Both Numi and Valerie got all dressed up ready for some kind of show but none of the other girls did.

Instead, Karla brought Pam back with her to have there own show and Loraine has joined Olya and Ariela in there room.

I don't think Numi and Valerie planned on having a game of cards by them selves. ☹️

I have the same feeling, before I saw the girls in the masterbedroom talk about something and I thought might have been Numi and Valerie, I think they are annoyed by them.

But at least Numi and Valerie seem to have fun, dancing around to music as if they were at a club or something.

4 minutes ago, Neggbaroned44 said:

with a duvet inside.

Hmm didnt see the duvet, the one on her bed is still there. Maybe they are going to sleep outside tonight watching the stars on the night sky 😛

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DMcKenzie said:

And now the other girls are playing cards. :dodgy:

I have no idea what there problem is with Numi and Valerie. 😕

It seems to be hard for any new girls to be accepted into this group of girls. Grace and Tori was the same but it was more their own fault for the most, it was better towards the end but then they left RLC.

Just now, Fagen said:

Hmm didnt see the duvet, the one on her bed is still there. Maybe they are going to sleep outside tonight watching the stars on the night sky 😛

Or maybe they decided to leave because none of the other girls want them there. ☹️

Are the other girls scared that they might steal some of their popularity?  (Not that they have a lot right now. :dodgy:)

3 minutes ago, Fagen said:

It seems to be hard for any new girls to be accepted into this group of girls. Grace and Tori was the same but it was more their own fault for the most, it was better towards the end but then they left RLC.

Grace and Tori were never going to fit in.

But Numi and Valerie are actually trying  and I think they would do very well if the other girls would let them.