B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 May #5 / June #1

15 minutes ago, ed2 said:

VALERIE 😍

This girl is fantastic! 4 bates in 15 hours! ❤️

This Valerie, is she the one with all the tats and the dyke hairdo?  Is that all she's done is go for a new bate record?  What about her roommate?  Has she done anything at all since she got there?  I don't suppose they have done anything together.  That would be too much to hope for.  

1 minute ago, dontgetnone said:

This Valerie, is she the one with all the tats and the dyke hairdo?  Is that all she's done is go for a new bate record?  What about her roommate?  Has she done anything at all since she got there?  I don't suppose they have done anything together.  That would be too much to hope for.  

Yes, it's her. she has a few rather small tattoos scattered around, not too bad, and I think the hairstyle kind of suits her, it's abit different. I often like chubbier girls, but I think Valerie looks very nice, cute face and great boobs. But most importanly, she seems to be spontaneous, adventurous and naughty. That makes for a great tenant!

Numi doesn't seem to be shy, she hasn't done anything sexual yet, but we'll see. They have done a massage together, but I don't care much for girl/girl-show all the fucking day. I just love some exciting solo-stuff occationally.

22 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Yes, it's her. she has a few rather small tattoos scattered around, not too bad, and I think the hairstyle kind of suits her, it's abit different. I often like chubbier girls, but I think Valerie looks very nice, cute face and great boobs. But most importanly, she seems to be spontaneous, adventurous and naughty. That makes for a great tenant!

Numi doesn't seem to be shy, she hasn't done anything sexual yet, but we'll see. They have done a massage together, but I don't care much for girl/girl-show all the fucking day. I just love some exciting solo-stuff occationally.

I don't mind a little solo stuff but you have to admit that that's pretty much all we've gotten for months with a few exceptions.  My sub ran out yesterday and I just had a quick look at both girls before it did.  They look nice, not exceptional from what I saw.  This place needs a little naughty again.  God knows Grace and Tori were a total disappointment.

1 minute ago, dontgetnone said:

I don't mind a little solo stuff but you have to admit that that's pretty much all we've gotten for months with a few exceptions.  My sub ran out yesterday and I just had a quick look at both girls before it did.  They look nice, not exceptional from what I saw.  This place needs a little naughty again.  God knows Grace and Tori were a total disappointment.

And B2 still is a total waste of space. Not sure how B1 will be yet, it was quite good with  Pam, Amalia and Daniela, so of course they had to change that.

15 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Valerie just may provide that.

On 5/31/2019 at 11:35 AM, ed2 said:

And B2 still is a total waste of space. Not sure how B1 will be yet, it was quite good with  Pam, Amalia and Daniela, so of course they had to change that.

Based on what I have read in the posts about B2 I'm not surprised it's a waste.  All 3 are evidently returning girls that were worthless the last time so no reason to expect anything more this time around.  As for B1 I really miss the way it was with Pam, Amalia and especially Daniela.  Pam seems to be the same but she is handicapped with the current roommates.  From what I saw before my sub ended Erika is a nice girl with absolutely no sexual interest in anything.  I don't know anything about the other new girl so I don't know if there's hope for anything there.  I was disappointed in how things have turned out there but if Amalia and the limp dick stay away maybe things will improve.  

• Like 1