Jump to content

B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 May #5 / June #1


Recommended Posts

8 minutes ago, billiboy said:

As interest in this apartment went down completely anyway, nobody will be interested in paying for RLC due to this stupid action.

If the preservation of bandwidth is the objective, then I'm all for it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

I don't understand why B2 is premium.

Fxxking nothing to see there!

I am always confused about B1 - B4, are there 4 girls on vacation apts? I can only see three, which other one is in Barca? Anyway assuming you are referring to Sofie's apt when you said B2, when Gina and the twins there they 90% of the time naked, Sofie seems to be warming up, she is a big tease and she knows viewers like watching her. Last night she did use the shower head for pleasure so yeah hopefully she will be back to her old self soon.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

If the preservation of bandwidth is the objective, then I'm all for it.

Makes sense.

But if RLC want to get new paying customers, they should keep at least one cam per appartment free (at least for a limited time period per day). Nobody is willing to pay without knowing what he/she will get.

You cannot drive a profitable business having finance people on board but no clue and responsibles for marketing.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

il y a 2 minutes, trulyrlc a dit :

I am always confused about B1 - B4, are there 4 girls on vacation apts? I can only see three, which other one is in Barca? Anyway assuming you are referring to Sofie's apt when you said B2, when Gina and the twins there they 90% of the time naked, Sofie seems to be warming up, she is a big tease and she knows viewers like watching her. Last night she did use the shower head for pleasure so yeah hopefully she will be back to her old self soon.

Yes B2 is Sofie's apartment, B3 is Mike & Blair's, B1 is the one with the Diva and you know B4 already.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, billiboy said:

As interest in this apartment went down completely anyway, nobody will be interested in paying for RLC due to this stupid action.

Yes I think that is why they switched it to premium only to hide it so people who just found rlc will think omg 7 or 8 pretty girls there orgy all the time.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, billiboy said:

Makes sense.

But if RLC want to get new paying customers, they should keep at least one cam per appartment free (at least for a limited time period per day). Nobody is willing to pay without knowing what he/she will get.

You cannot drive a profitable business having finance people on board but no clue and responsibles for marketing.

Meh all of this is just putting a bad taste in my mouth for RLC definitely not making me think about signing up. Why would I want to pay for a service that randomly switches things up on me with no notice or anything? These people are stupid.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, AntEater said:

Meh all of this is just putting a bad taste in my mouth for RLC definitely not making me think about signing up. Why would I want to pay for a service that randomly switches things up on me with no notice or anything? These people are stupid.

So you have never paid?  How is that a downside for RLC by stopping people like you from viewing for free...lol?  It's always the same when these sites restrict free viewing...the one's who don't and will never pay complain and say how stupid the provider is and they don't understand marketing...bla bla bla...lol.  Just pay FFS if you want to watch! :dodgy:

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

il y a 42 minutes, maxfactor a dit :

If the preservation of bandwidth is the objective, then I'm all for it.

This and also for the girls to walk around the whole apartment naked.

I actually didn't like the idea of them turning B1-2 cam free.

It stopped alot of the girls activities. Ginger used to bate there for eg.

Edited by SierraTM
amendment
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, maxfactor said:

So you have never paid?  How is that a downside for RLC by stopping people like you from viewing for free...lol?  It's always the same when these sites restrict free viewing...the one's who don't and will never pay complain and say how stupid the provider is and they don't understand marketing...bla bla bla...lol.  Just pay FFS if you want to watch! :dodgy:

I pay only when I see potential in an apartment, so no I don't want to watch because the substance is not worth the asking. My dollar is my vote and paying would be pretty easy but then I'd be supporting something that is not justified by the cost. Where you put your dollar is where you put your vote.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...