B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 May #5 / June #1

5 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I hope everyone is getting excited for the bubble bath with Mike, Blair, and Loraine. OH BOY I sure am. Same shit different day. 😩

Yes! And later tonight a very exciting and sexy massage in Loraine's bedroom.:biggrin:

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I hope everyone is getting excited for the bubble bath with Mike, Blair, and Loraine. OH BOY I sure am. Same shit different day. 😩

I don't understand those 3 at all.  Blair and Mike are obviously in a committed relationship and neither has any intention of changing that.  Lorraine is very good friends with both of them but that's all.  She is totally comfortable being naked in front of Mike but she might as well be wearing a potato sack for as much interest as Mike has in her.   He doesn't have any sexual interest in her.  He participates in the massages, etc only because Blair wants him to and Mike would eat shit sandwiches if Blair wanted him to.  I don't think you can even call Blair and Lorraine bi because they don't have any kind of sexual relationship at all.  They bate together and give each other massages, usually with Mike, but I don't think they have ever even kissed each other.  It's all for show for the cams.  I get about as much sexual stimulation watching them as I do washing dishes.  For those of you who like to watch hetero sex then Blair and Mike give you something just north of boring and for those who like solo bates Lorraine gives you something better than watching the dog crap on the carpet but not by much.  Other than that they are all 3 worthless in my opinion.