B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 May #5 / June #1

the good season starts and for me the great work begins, so I can no longer follow these apartments a lot, but from what I've read, RLC has found the new Adelita, who knows if Valerie will succeed in overcoming the world record of masturbation that keeps Adelita

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Numi bating with her vibrator

From what I read both of these girls bate frequently but I haven't heard anybody say they have bated together.  That isn't the norm in the Barca apartments from what I've seen in the past 5 months.  It seems like it's always at least 2 bating together and I think a few times even 4 at once. Elvira and Adelita, Olya and Ariela, Blair and Lorraine, Pam and Daniela and Amalia, etc.  I don't get off watching girls bate whether it's just 1 or several, I just find it curious that these 2 new girls keep it very private.  Of course it sounds like they don't do much of anything together.   Out of curiosity has either one of them given any indication at all that they like girls? 

Great to have Numi & Valerie in B4, rather refreshing 👍 & definitely more watchable compared to the previous G&T nightmare 👎.

Can't say the same for B1 and B2, especially B2 which is still so bad 💀.

Honestly, I can't wait for Amira & Karina to pack and go home. Waste of space, zero entertainment value.

3 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Party this evening  😉 

If there's going to be a party tonight then I'll bet Erika finds a nice quiet place to read a book or something.  Don't know about Diva

• Upvote 1