B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 May #5 / June #1

il y a 8 minutes, Noldus a dit :

Loraine bating with her dildo

I think most of us do appreciate Loraine for her solo bates but I feel she is confused between putting up a show & actual bating for pleasure.

It is like as if she is stuck in between. She is just unable to find pleasure or momentum while doing it.

Maybe it is the camera... but nevertheless she is a million times between than the useless pair at B2.

Après Léora, B1, B3, B4 avant hier .

Angie, Sam et Emily hier .

aujourd'hui, c'est Nina & Kira, Martina & Alberto,  Asia & Akeem, qui passent en intégralement payant.

Chaque jour l'étau se resserre.

2 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

I think most of us do appreciate Loraine for her solo bates but I feel she is confused between putting up a show & actual bating for pleasure.

It is like as if she is stuck in between. She is just unable to find pleasure or momentum while doing it.

Maybe it is the camera... but nevertheless she is a million times between than the useless pair at B2.

Does Lorraine mostly bate after spending time with Blair and Mike?  I wonder if she gets worked up over that.  Don't know.  Have the new girls in B2 done nothing at all yet?  What about when they were here before?  Maybe they just haven't been here long enough this time to get into the spirit of things.  Again, don't know

4 minutes ago, Tiviaccro said:

Après Léora, B1, B3, B4 avant hier .

Angie, Sam et Emily hier .

aujourd'hui, c'est Nina & Kira, Martina & Alberto,  Asia & Akeem, qui passent en intégralement payant.

Chaque jour l'étau se resserre.

I could use some help gents.  I've been using Firefox up until a couple days ago but have been having some problems with it so I'm now using Google Chrome.  I can't seem to find a translator in Chrome.  Any suggestions? 

il y a 4 minutes, dontgetnone a dit :

Does Lorraine mostly bate after spending time with Blair and Mike?  I wonder if she gets worked up over that.  Don't know.  Have the new girls in B2 done nothing at all yet?  What about when they were here before?  Maybe they just haven't been here long enough this time to get into the spirit of things.  Again, don't know

I am not so sure whether Loraine bates after meeting Blair & Mike but it seems for most of her bates, or at least the ones I have seen, she has trouble reaching orgasm.

The two girls at B2 are on their second stint, which is what I am mad about. And Karina is not even anywhere near good-looking ffs.

Why did RLC bring them back when they had already shown to be no-action and no-show girls?

2 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

I am not so sure whether Loraine bates after meeting Blair & Mike but it seems for most of her bates, or at least the ones I have seen, she has trouble reaching orgasm.

The two girls at B2 are on their second stint, which is what I am mad about. And Karina is not even anywhere near good-looking ffs.

Why did RLC bring them back when they had already shown to be no-action and no-show girls?

Don't know what to say about Loraine.  She's an odd duck.  

I've only gotten a quick look at Karina and I have to agree she's certainly no prize.  The other one is a little better.  Ever since I subscribed 5 months ago I've never been able to understand why RLC brings back proven failures.  It makes no sense.  I can understand bring back girls that were good for subscription retention but not some of the girls you gents talk about.  

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

I could use some help gents.  I've been using Firefox up until a couple days ago but have been having some problems with it so I'm now using Google Chrome.  I can't seem to find a translator in Chrome.  Any suggestions? 

I did not find a direct option for a translation in Google Chrome yet. I do copy/paste in the Google translator in a separate window. 

Just now, billiboy said:

I did not find a direct option for a translation in Google Chrome yet. I do copy/paste in the Google translator in a separate window. 

Thanks, I'll try that for now.