B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 May #5 / June #1

3 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Only if she gets some help from the other girls.  By herself she's just like you say another bating machine

Well it was mentioned earlier that she has a whip and a ball gag.

That's not something that's typically used solo so there's hope. 🤞

1 minute ago, DMcKenzie said:

Well it was mentioned earlier that she has a whip and a ball gag.

That's not something that's typically used solo so there's hope. 🤞

I didn't see that but you're right, that does sound like there's hope.

I read that Salma packed a small suitcase and has been gone for a day or 2.  Wonder what she's up to?  I guess it doesn't matter unless she brings it back to B4 and hopefully it isn't male.  Knowing Salma I doubt it would be but you never know.  

Just now, dontgetnone said:

I read that Salma packed a small suitcase and has been gone for a day or 2.  Wonder what she's up to?  I guess it doesn't matter unless she brings it back to B4 and hopefully it isn't male.  Knowing Salma I doubt it would be but you never know.  

She's was talking to a guy on the phone quite regularly so unfortunately I think it is.

23 minutes ago, DMcKenzie said:

She's was talking to a guy on the phone quite regularly so unfortunately I think it is.

I guess that's her choice but hopefully she will keep him out of B4.  We all know what a disaster happened to B1 when Amalia brought limp dick home.  

2 hours ago, ed2 said:

VALERIE 😍

This girl is fantastic! 4 bates in 15 hours! ❤️

Are you happy babyboy...

NiNa & Kira are in B4... :biggrin:

ASide

What a fucking awesome day for Val & Numi,i love it...:heart:

It seems Olya,Ariela,Loraine,Karla,Salma live in slow motion compare to these two...:biggrin:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dontgetnone said:

The majority of the girls that grace the doorsteps of Barcelona keep their private/real life outside the apartments.  Salma is doing just that, keeping her real sex life outside the apartment!

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

The majority of the girls that grace the doorsteps of Barcelona keep their private/real life outside the apartments.  Salma is doing just that, keeping her real sex life outside the apartment!

That's cool as long as she shows some life in the apartment and so far she's been doing a good job of that.  In my opinion.  

btw Harley, you sound pretty rigid this morning.  The other day is forgotten in my book.  How about you?