B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 May #5 / June #1

23 minutes ago, AntEater said:

IDK personally I found Oksi more attractive, I can't get past Valerie's hair. Either way though I hope she's as wild 😉

oksi did drink to mush and she was not sexy...she was always so fucking druk hope not valerie drink like her..

Just now, Sexytreach said:

It has it....they don't need an account....The network you are connected to automatically gives them your IP address...There is no way to mask an IP address..not that I am aware of...You can mask your own IP address by using VPN or keep turning on and off your router...

RLC has most of the VPN Traffic already Blacklisted.  If you use a VPN you'll get a Message to Log-In.  If you use a VPN and got through then your one of the few lucky ones.

1 minute ago, Sexytreach said:

It has it....they don't need an account....The network you are connected to automatically gives them your IP address...There is no way to mask an IP address..not that I am aware of...You can mask your own IP address by using VPN or keep turning on and off your router...

True you cant mask unless you use a VPN, but many IP's connects to their site all the time so to find you among all these if you don't have an account with them must be hard.

1 minute ago, Fagen said:

True you cant mask unless you use a VPN, but many IP's connects to their site all the time so to find you among all these if you don't have an account with them must be hard.

they can see your IP, Browser, operating system, screen size, CPU etc etc 😉 (and location from your IP)

15 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

In the Bottom Left Corner is an Identifier.  Free Members have a 7 Digit Code  and Paid Members have a 5 Digit Code.  When Pictures or Videos get Posted most crop so that Code doesn't show but in the Picture or Video even though the Code is Cropped ar dots that most can't see because they are Hidden but there are also Flashing Dots that look like Braille that also contain that Code that was Cropped. 

I myself have posted many Pictures and gifs that I get from Downloaded Videos. Even though the Video is not directly mine they still get my IP Address and Blacklisted it.  I don't have enough Fingers and Toes to keep count how many times my IP has been Blacklisted but it's in the 100's.  I got Blacklisted a couple days ago just for Posting a Link.  

RLC hasn't started doing the Replay Links yet but the ones that Post Links to Replay better be careful.

You explained it better than I ever could....The replay vids has the same unique Id as the live feed...I don't think there is a way to get around it unfortunately..

2 minutes ago, Sexytreach said:

You explained it better than I ever could....The replay vids has the same unique Id as the live feed...I don't think there is a way to get around it unfortunately..

If anyone Posts any Pictures or Videos they'll get you whether you have a RLC Account or not.  

I would not put it past RLC if you see their Whole Site turn Premium.  Then everyone will have to pay if they want too see.  Watching Thumbnails Refresh every 10 to 15 Seconds could be the New Norm for Free Viewing.

14 minutes ago, Noldus said:

they can see your IP, Browser, operating system, screen size, CPU etc etc 😉 (and location from your IP)

Yep I know but to match that IP with some user name here on CC is what I try to understand, unless one of the mods told them what that users IP is. Is all a mystery to me haha.

7 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

If anyone Posts any Pictures or Videos they'll get you whether you have a RLC Account or not.  

I would not put it past RLC if you see their Whole Site turn Premium.  Then everyone will have to pay if they want too see.  Watching Thumbnails Refresh every 10 to 15 Seconds could be the New Norm for Free Viewing.

So each IP watching a free cam gets a unique 7 digit code in the image and that way they can block the right IP ?