B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 May #5 / June #1

3 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

They sure can. They have been doing it for years.

But how would they find out who they are ? It's not like they can see their IP by checking this forum can they ? Or any other site they post RLC stuff on. Unless you provide them with the IP. They may be able to see the IP's connecting to the RLC free cams but how would they know which one of them has posted the video/pics ?

I know this is getting off topic but as far as I can tell the first apartment to lose the free cameras was Hakeem and Asia's apartment last night.

At the time of the cams going premium Hakeem had a girl over who may or may not have known about the cameras.

I have to wonder if that has anything to do with what's going on as well.

I dont even know how some could be satisfied with just the free cams, as soon as they leave the free cam room and go to the premium rooms you want to see more.

At least thats how it started for me, I was watching Mira and Kai in b3 on the free cam and it looked like they were about to have sex,  then they left the LR and I thought they are probably going to the bedroom to have sex and they were, so I quickly signed up to watch and after that I just got hooked. I then started to watch some of the other apts. like b4 etc. Then later I found this forum and learned about the names b1 b2 b3 b4 and all that.

24 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

They do Ban people.  I don't have enough Fingers and Toes too keep count how many times my IP Address has been Blacklisted by RLC.  There are a few others that have suffered the same fate posting from Free Cams.  If you have a RLC Account it's worse. They Ban your RLC Account and Blacklist you from further access. They take the $45 or $75 whatever is paid and there are No Refunds for Violating their Terms of Service.  This has been going on ever since they Started RLC.

wow what a cat and mouse game, as angry as I am with RLC today I do feel bad for them for having to play whack-a-mole lol

24 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Is not so easy to block the people that post free stuff, for that they would need to know their ip address and don't see how they could find that. For premium content they have the ID code and other watermark dots to identify who the person is.

Duh! Makes sense I hadn't thought of that, thanks!

15 minutes ago, Fagen said:

But how would they find out who they are ? It's not like they can see their IP by checking this forum can they ? Or any other site they post RLC stuff on. Unless you provide them with the IP. They may be able to see the IP's connecting to the RLC free cams but how would they know which one of them has posted the video/pics ?

The videos/pics has an embedded ID (dots) .....The network administrators can easily trace get your ip address from those little dots on your screen