Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #17

1 hour ago, jugghead said:

Keeping this on topic for the sake of her, what do you regulars think of the new pay version of L & P?

Quite frankly, it has changed nothing for me. I have been running in the middle of the pay menu since I became a member of RLC. With a Standard membership. I do not understand the logic of not having one free room, for advertising. I will not repeat here what I have already posted in the video section pertaining to that.

From what I have seen of Leora's very busy day. It seems she is not upset about the change. She can enjoy herself in any room she chooses, and obviously whenever she chooses. There is the other part of the equation. Paul's absence. Time will determine which affects her activity, the most,

• Like 4

Just now, scutus said:

Quite frankly, it has changed nothing for me. I have been running in the middle of the pay menu since I became a member of RLC. With a Standard membership. I do not understand the logic of not having one free room, for advertising. I will not repeat here what I have already posted in the video section pertaining to that.

From what I have seen of Leora's very busy day. It seems she is not upset about the change. She can enjoy herself in any room she chooses, and obviously whenever she chooses. There is the other part of the equation. Paul's absence. Time will determine which affects her activity, the most,

I'm sorry if I have offended you, asking that question. I know it's a hot topic. Hey, I am just a bit excited.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, jugghead said:

😁

That being said, I do enjoy the hell out of smiling and naked.

I have stated this in pm's, I will state it here. " I can watch Leora sleep, and not be bored." That being said, Yes, I am a Leora fan.  Every RLC viewer has their favorite tenant. Fortunately, that is how it is supposed to be. 

It irritates me for someone to post on any of the tenants thread. " He, She, or It, is boring".  Thank goodness for individuality. 

"Thank you, Leora for a beautiful day ! "  ☺️

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, scutus said:

I have stated this in pm's, I will state it here. " I can watch Leora sleep, and not be bored." That being said, Yes, I am a Leora fan.  Every RLC viewer has their favorite tenant. Fortunately, that is how it is supposed to be. 

It irritates me for someone to post on any of the tenants thread. " He, She, or It, is boring".  Thank goodness for individuality. 

"Thank you, Leora for a beautiful day ! "  ☺️

I absolutely concur, sir.

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, jugghead said:

I'm sorry if I have offended you, asking that question. I know it's a hot topic. Hey, I am just a bit excited.

jugghead, I am not the least bit offended. You asked a simple question. I answered as to what I thought. What I posted in the video section on page 37 applied to a post made there. It also applied to videos, and a probable explanation of the change regarding free rooms. 

• Like 3