Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #17

1 minute ago, esanders9863 said:

More or likely Leora will sacrifice some of her time tomorrow, because lately she knows that it doesn't take much to get certain people back under the her Leora spell, because lately she's knows exactly how to play us and she is definitely an expert at it, so like everyone else, I will tune in tomorrow to see what happens

I had an unusually stressful day at work today. Perhaps it's time for a "mental health day" tomorrow. If you guys are around I would enjoy a day of Leora and chat with the boys. Thanks for the fun comments, guys.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, jugghead said:

I had an unusually stressful day at work today. Perhaps it's time for a "mental health day" tomorrow. If you guys are around I would enjoy a day of Leora and chat with the boys. Thanks for the fun comments, guys.

No problem brother I'm here if you want to chat privately any time. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Pepe said:

No problem brother I'm here if you want to chat privately any time. 

Very nice of you. I enjoy reading the comments you fine gentlemen post. It's actually quite therapeutic. Not to mention the view, of course.😀

• Like 2

Just now, jugghead said:

Very nice of you. I enjoy reading the comments you fine gentlemen post. It's actually quite therapeutic. Not to mention the view, of course.😀

You're welcome and the view in my opinion has only improved over time. 

• Like 2