B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 June #2

I lost my internet early yesterday afternoon and called to report it only to find out it was a tower problem and would take several hours to repair.  It must have come back on sometime during the night because it was working when I got up this morning.  I've been catching up on all the posts from last night and based on them I guess I don't need to watch any replays. 

I'm not going to piss and moan about last night.  You gents have done a fine job of it for me.  I'll just hope for better things today/tonight but won't hold my breath. 

Oh, goodbye Blair and Mike

Noldus has not shown us the RLC visualization data for some time, I can tell you that from January to today they have one third less, some of you can imagine why, maybe sooner or later they will wake up

• Like 2

Il y a 1 heure, Sergio a dit :

Noldus has not shown us the RLC visualization data for some time, I can tell you that from January to today they have one third less, some of you can imagine why, maybe sooner or later they will wake up

Yes they did, I think I posted something earlier on this thread.

35mil visitor counts drop since January 2019. And on Alexa ranking too.

Well deserved, you manage your shit this way you get shit dealt to you.

• Like 1

il y a une heure, Fagen a dit :

Numi and Valerie saw the cat on Loraine's bed but didnt bother to get it out before they left.

I think the girls forget the rule of not allowing animals to get inside the house by closing the door in the kitchen.