B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 June #2

41 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Yes I meant to say Leash,,,:biggrin:

Well make up your mind,, I'm from Cali .

sorry for the late reply, my internet has been hit or miss for the past few days.

i have friends that live in California!  I should have said most Californian's lol.  your good Mikey!

Again RLC just ruined a fantastic content from Karla by either not paying her enough or not paying her at all and she decided not to share her genuine, REAL LIFE bate which she must had at least came twice. 

FUCKING MANAGE AND PAY HER. Where the fuck did all our subscription money go to? 

Undercover bates, no nudity on bed (sometimes topless) and lifeless shows with other girls while keeping her panties on.

Why bring her back if you are not going to manage and pay her??? 🤬🤬🤬

On 6/4/2019 at 1:40 PM, ed2 said:

Valerie ❤️ is really an amazing tenant! Perfectly exciting and wild! She must've broken several records already! First bate on a floating mattress on the pool!

and then a strap on even though there were technical difficulties; still never mind she got there in the end. Agree 100% ed she is deliciously dirty; fist next hopefully 🤪 if anyone would try it I’m sure she’d be up for it 🤞

4 hours ago, SierraTM said:

Again RLC just ruined a fantastic content from Karla by either not paying her enough or not paying her at all and she decided not to share her genuine, REAL LIFE bate which she must had at least came twice. 

FUCKING MANAGE AND PAY HER. Where the fuck did all our subscription money go to? 

Undercover bates, no nudity on bed (sometimes topless) and lifeless shows with other girls while keeping her panties on.

Why bring her back if you are not going to manage and pay her??? 🤬🤬🤬

Maybe they dont want to pay her before she starts showing something ? Or her bf is holding her back.

Just got back from bass fishing and after cleaning my fish and taking a shower I check here to see what's been going on and I see almost no posts at all since last night.  Not for any of the Barca apartments.  Is everybody hung over or still sleeping or has not a damn thing happened anywhere? 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

you mean leash don't you LOL.  it's the same old RLC and CC, no changes on either site.  I was going to ask one of the mods if they had seen you or talked to you.  i was kind of getting worried about you even though you may think I hate your guts but I don't.  you know i don't hate anyone on this forum, i might give them a hard time every now and again but i don't hate any of them lol.........well, let me change that, that is unless they're from California 🙂

OK Harley, I missed this post--so now you are back on my shit list :biggrin: (unless you exclude me too)