B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 June #2

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

i concur!

Then that should be no problem for you either--both you and Don't have plenty of pickins 😏

2 hours ago, happyone said:

That should be no problem-cause a lot of Californian's have moved to Texas 😏 It's usually the ones without the Southern Drawl 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, dontgetnone said:

I know most of you gents really like Valerie because she's a high spirited girl, bates in perfect view of the cams and had that strap-on show with Lorraine but I wish she would work at getting Numi involved in her fun.  Numi needs to get active with Valerie.  The only thing she does is the occasional bate, in the dark, with her panties on.  Fine for her but it doesn't do anything for us.

Numi is cool. Don't talk snit about my girl. 🙂

5 hours ago, dontgetnone said:

I know most of you gents really like Valerie because she's a high spirited girl, bates in perfect view of the cams and had that strap-on show with Lorraine but I wish she would work at getting Numi involved in her fun.  Numi needs to get active with Valerie.  The only thing she does is the occasional bate, in the dark, with her panties on.  Fine for her but it doesn't do anything for us.

Not me...Did you see my post yesterday?...She's on the wrong site, IMO...😒

But I still can't see her live, btw...😏

47 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I wouldn't dare talk snit about your girl Charlie...😉

Oddly enough, I am the only one who likes Diva.

She looks like a larger version of Brigdet..she likes to cook and eat.. 🙂 I know..that's all she does...

Now Karla's room is like a titty bar except her tits stay out on a timer. It is like someone dropped some cash for her to take her top off for awhile.

Once the timer is up, she will dress up and proceed to wait for next timer.

Fucking joke really, like as if girls will do that in their rooms in real life. 

Really really bad management, or rather should I say non-existing management. 

Boring is not the verdict here, insulting it is. It is like our premium subscription is the basic tier and u need pay more to watch more.