B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 June #2

Earlier this afternoon I watched the replay of Amalia and Damica last night.  Compare that to what we're seeing with Karla and Pam right now.  There is no comparison.  Last night there was no weird mood music.  There was no theatrical dance moves.  There was no sucking toes or pulling panties down with their toes.  Last night there were 2 girls having sex with each other.  There isn't tonight.  This is a stupid show for us but it's such bad acting it's hard to even get interested. 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Earlier this afternoon I watched the replay of Amalia and Damica last night.  Compare that to what we're seeing with Karla and Pam right now.  There is no comparison.  Last night there was no weird mood music.  There was no theatrical dance moves.  There was no sucking toes or pulling panties down with their toes.  Last night there were 2 girls having sex with each other.  There isn't tonight.  This is a stupid show for us but it's such bad acting it's hard to even get interested. 

Correct, back to the fake shit.

If B3 got shut down by noice complaints, it was Pams fault, she kept screaming, even if Amalia kept telling hewr to stop.

9 minutes ago, Frankster said:

Correct, back to the fake shit.

If B3 got shut down by noice complaints, it was Pams fault, she kept screaming, even if Amalia kept telling hewr to stop.

She was trying to get away from Damon lol

34 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

It was still sexy and sensual to watch imo. even if they didnt do what Amalia and Damira did last night. And a whole lot better than the teasing show tonight on Sofies bed in b2.

Pam actually has a pretty nice body I would say, even though small breast they are still nice and natural, if only she didnt have that tattoo it would have been perfect, but I can live with that.

2 minutes ago, Fagen said:

It was still sexy and sensual to watch imo. even if they didnt do what Amalia and Damira did last night. And a whole lot better than the teasing show tonight on Sofies bed in b2.

Well I can't speak for B2 because I didn't watch it but I know 3 times during Karla and Pam's show I clicked on that icon at the top to automatically follow top can and all 3 times it immediately switched me to Sofie's bed.

13 minutes ago, firewall said:

off topic: just noticed donna/steeve are offline also, no a good day for rlc

Isn't that the apartment with a gent returning with a new name who burned his apartment and beat up his gf last time he was here?  I just can't fathom some of the things RLC does.