B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 June #2

Just now, dontgetnone said:

When was this?  I'm not into bates but so far I haven't seen her do anything so I'd at least like to see it once. 

01:35 onwards

7 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

When was this?  I'm not into bates but so far I haven't seen her do anything so I'd at least like to see it once. 

And she has used a vibrator through her panties several times.

9 minutes ago, charliefoxx69 said:

There is nothing under the archives for B3 or Donna and Steve. Whoa! 

Technical difficulties. StnCld is working on the problem. Currently much of the stuff for B-3 and Donna & Steve are under -Premium Members only- and have not appeared in the public section yet.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Technical difficulties. StnCld is working on the problem. Currently much of the stuff for B-3 and Donna & Steve are under -Premium Members only- and have not appeared in the public section yet.

Thanks for the update.

Along with Avi, I kind of think Numi and Valerie are the best we've had in that bedroom since B4 opened!

Except a very spontaneus session by Karla and Debora, and some super staged Belle-shows, not many have managed to make much out of their tenancy in that room. Lots of interrupted bates, etc. We've also had some bad luck with girls that did nothing, and only went out every single night/day (clubbing or touristing), who were assigned to those two beds.

• Like 1

Il y a 1 heure, ed2 a dit :

And she has used a vibrator through her panties several times.

Which I felt was really pathetic and rather insulting...

But well at least this time round we don't get this shit from her ☺️

il y a 52 minutes, ed2 a dit :

Along with Avi, I kind of think Numi and Valerie are the best we've had in that bedroom since B4 opened!

Except a very spontaneus session by Karla and Debora, and some super staged Belle-shows, not many have managed to make much out of their tenancy in that room. Lots of interrupted bates, etc. We've also had some bad luck with girls that did nothing, and only went out every single night/day (clubbing or touristing), who were assigned to those two beds.

Yep true, when Karla was in that room, I felt she did okay and I was quite entertained but this time round despite having her own room, she is not doing much at all.

Or rather, she kind of switched off.