B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 June #2

35 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Pam actually has a pretty nice body I would say, even though small breast they are still nice and natural, if only she didnt have that tattoo it would have been perfect, but I can live with that.

I love how her butt wiggles as she walks.

36 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Well I can't speak for B2 because I didn't watch it but I know 3 times during Karla and Pam's show I clicked on that icon at the top to automatically follow top can and all 3 times it immediately switched me to Sofie's bed.

Yes she has a lot of fans it seems who fall for this teasing

1 minute ago, Fagen said:

Yes she has a lot of fans it seems who fall for this teasing

I sure don't know why.  I posted this morning about her.  I can't understand why this is at least her 3rd time in RLC and 3-4 months each time when I can't see anything about her or what little she does that justifies bringing her back again. 

I just got back from helping my nephew .fix a wheel bearing on his car. that went out as he was driving down  to go fishing with my son at my cabin on the river. and I see that the girl are all asleep .so good night ladys. and amalia so glad you are still here..

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

She farted WHILE peeing in the shower

I'd wish! 😉

It was her first pantyless bate, if you wanted to know. I'm sure someone here will be able to turn that into something negative too, but I liked it.

• Like 1

Just now, charliefoxx69 said:

Yes. But they've been gone 

OK, I wouldn't know.  I never once looked at that apartment so they could have been gone for months and I wouldn't know it.  I just remember somebody commented that they could make that apartment the new couples apartment.  I think

3 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I'd wish! 😉

It was her first pantyless bate, if you wanted to know. I'm sure someone here will be able to turn that into something negative too, but I liked it.

When was this?  I'm not into bates but so far I haven't seen her do anything so I'd at least like to see it once. 

2 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

OK, I wouldn't know.  I never once looked at that apartment so they could have been gone for months and I wouldn't know it.  I just remember somebody commented that they could make that apartment the new couples apartment.  I think

There is nothing under the archives for B3 or Donna and Steve. Whoa!