B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 June #2

8 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

Yep true, when Karla was in that room, I felt she did okay and I was quite entertained but this time round despite having her own room, she is not doing much at all.

Or rather, she kind of switched off.

RLC have just about removed all there free cams.  They have lost so many accounts I guess they are just trying to survive. 

7 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

Which I felt was really pathetic and rather insulting... 

It is called progressing, and is actually a rather nice thing! I'll tell you one fact, if you look at B2, that is what's really pathetic and rather insulting! There we have 2 freeriders, and 1 playing us for fools! What Numi is doing is good! I think we need to focus our complaining on something that actually is bad, or we'll end up like a certan other member on here, a complete joke...

il y a 36 minutes, ed2 a dit :

It is called progressing, and is actually a rather nice thing! I'll tell you one fact, if you look at B2, that is what's really pathetic and rather insulting! There we have 2 freeriders, and 1 playing us for fools! What Numi is doing is good! I think we need to focus our complaining on something that actually is bad, or we'll end up like a certan other member on here, a complete joke...

Oh B2, that I have been ranting about them ever since RLC brought them back. Totally don't understand why the fxxk would RLC bring them back when they damn well know that these girls are no-show no-action. Boring, staring into their phones like as if they are spellbound and sit around the living room area all day!

No nudity on bed, no view of their pussies whatsoever except for that few minutes every 2 weeks and no interaction with other girls.

**As of Sophie, I think she is a little fake and perhaps thinks she is in-demand since RLC brought her back many times so could not care less about what the viewers think about her. I don't like her one bit but looking at the other two, I will not rant much about her.**

This apartment is a reflection of the current state of RLC. Fucking joke.

Edited by SierraTM
add on

5 hours ago, SierraTM said:

Oh B2, that I have been ranting about them ever since RLC brought them back. Totally don't understand why the fxxk would RLC bring them back when they damn well know that these girls are no-show no-action. Boring, staring into their phones like as if they are spellbound and sit around the living room area all day!

No nudity on bed, no view of their pussies whatsoever except for that few minutes every 2 weeks and no interaction with other girls.

**As of Sophie, I think she is a little fake and perhaps thinks she is in-demand since RLC brought her back many times so could not care less about what the viewers think about her. I don't like her one bit but looking at the other two, I will not rant much about her.**

This apartment is a reflection of the current state of RLC. Fucking joke.

As stated before the "joke" is on you. For all you whining about how pathetic certain residents or apts are here RLC will not change one thing because it's model has proven to work in their favor in separating you from your money for the content (Or lack there of) they provide.

You are under the impression that they care about your or anyone else's comments about this.

In the months since you have been complaining, please tell me one tangible part of this that has changed. I'll wait. 

Uhh..that's right none. 

Pathetic.. a joke. Yes. 

They can't wait for you to renew..again. 

Not to belabor the point but it's like going to a eatery where the beer is flat, service is poor, food is worse, but the servers are topless. You keep them in business by stopping by for the scenery. You know what you will get for your money but spend it anyway.

Then complain about it to your buddies,as you mention the "Big Knockers" on Natalie your favorite server.  "Yeah man she's got nipple the size of silver dollars."  

As long as you keep coming in for the wonderful scenery in that joint they know they can keep giving you a little show and poor food or service.

They KNOW your not really there for that. 

Replying to Charliefoxx69

As stated before the "joke" is on you. For all you whining about how pathetic certain residents or apts are here RLC will not change one thing because it's model has proven to work in their favor in separating you from your money for the content (Or lack there of) they provide.

You are under the impression that they care about your or anyone else's comments about this.

In the months since you have been complaining, please tell me one tangible part of this that has changed. I'll wait. 

Uhh..that's right none. 

Pathetic.. a joke. Yes. 

Oh yes I did not reply to your post previously.

The joke is on RLC. Let me use stats to prove my point.

They lost viewership dramatically since Jan 2019, 35mil visit views drop from 75 to 40mil. They also lost 200 places on Alexa rankings.

Viewership figures will likely drop more this month after they closed the free cams last month unless everyone who freeloaded got rich. Some people will like to observe for free before signing up so these people will likely look elsewhere. And viewership increases RLC's exposure and reach so lesser viewership will undoubtedly has its impact. 

And then, we have to consider how RLC or in fact any other adult content provider, actually sees this forum and the other RealLifeCamFan forum. So far, I have observed and recognised enough to say RLC does not ignore this forum (I stand corrected on this) and in fact, I will not be surprised if they read every single word we typed here. If you have emailed RLC your complaints before, you will also understand what I mean. The question is, the cost vs benefits analysis and how can they actually deal with the logistical, legal and other issues which the members will not see on their computer/laptop screens. If this year is the Year 2000, then adult content provider may not care or ignore about feedback via the Internet. In the Year 2019, no online businesses can ignore or not care about feedback/rants/suggestions at all if they want to continue making money. For RLC, it will be the same. The key issue is always about finding the right balance. 

And again, it is very obvious B1 and B2 are at least knee-deep shit right now so obviously people will complaint and complaint until something is done or more subscribers cancel eventually. And there are subscribers and non-subscribers on this forum so these complaints are read by all not just the content providers. 

Use your brain, I assume yours is working normally, before you type your so called "poetic nonsense" to put it nicely. 

Side Note: Of course, on a less serious note, as a paying subscriber, complaining and ranting are part of my rights. Renewing or cancelling is my absolute discretion. there is no joke in these.

1 hour ago, SierraTM said:

Replying to Charliefoxx69

Uhh..that's right none. 

Pathetic.. a joke. Yes. 

Oh yes I did not reply to your post previously.

The joke is on RLC. Let me use stats to prove my point.

They lost viewership dramatically since Jan 2019, 35mil visit views drop from 75 to 40mil. They also lost 200 places on Alexa rankings.

Viewership figures will likely drop more this month after they closed the free cams last month unless everyone who freeloaded got rich. Some people will like to observe for free before signing up so these people will likely look elsewhere. And viewership increases RLC's exposure and reach so lesser viewership will undoubtedly has its impact. 

And then, we have to consider how RLC or in fact any other adult content provider, actually sees this forum and the other RealLifeCamFan forum. So far, I have observed and recognised enough to say RLC does not ignore this forum (I stand corrected on this) and in fact, I will not be surprised if they read every single word we typed here. If you have emailed RLC your complaints before, you will also understand what I mean. The question is, the cost vs benefits analysis and how can they actually deal with the logistical, legal and other issues which the members will not see on their computer/laptop screens. If this year is the Year 2000, then adult content provider may not care or ignore about feedback via the Internet. In the Year 2019, no online businesses can ignore or not care about feedback/rants/suggestions at all if they want to continue making money. For RLC, it will be the same. The key issue is always about finding the right balance. 

And again, it is very obvious B1 and B2 are at least knee-deep shit right now so obviously people will complaint and complaint until something is done or more subscribers cancel eventually. And there are subscribers and non-subscribers on this forum so these complaints are read by all not just the content providers. 

Use your brain, I assume yours is working normally, before you type your so called "poetic nonsense" to put it nicely. 

Side Note: Of course, on a less serious note, as a paying subscriber, complaining and ranting are part of my rights. Renewing or cancelling is my absolute discretion. there is no joke in these.

As a postscript from the last forum...I  said this.

Not to belabor the point but it's like going to a eatery where the beer is flat, service is poor, food is worse, but the servers are topless. You keep them in business by stopping by for the scenery. You know what you will get for your money but spend it anyway.

Then complain about it to your buddies,as you mention the "Big Knockers" on Natalie your favorite server.  "Yeah man she's got nipples the size of silver dollars."  

As long as you keep coming in for the wonderful scenery in that joint they know they can keep giving you a little show and poor food or service.

They KNOW your not really there for that. 

You obviously have all the right to complain.

But riddle me this...(my point) if you are not getting what you want why spend your money?? 

Edited by charliefoxx69

53 minutes ago, charliefoxx69 said:

The rain in Spain means activities are strictly indoors for now....Diva still under covers in Lorraine's bed.

Yes Diva is playing lazy but it's good to see all the other girls mixing it up in the living room and cooking in the kitchen.  Everybody seems pretty happy and laughing.  The environment in B4 right now is good.  It's nice to see for a change.  Nobody hiding in their room.

• Like 2

As good as things seem to be looking it's just been one day.  That many girls crowded together even in that big house may get uncomfortable after a while.  Since the decision has been made to leave Amalia and Damira in B4 until other arrangements are made (if other arrangements ae going to be made for another couple's apartment) I think Pam and Diva should go home.  Besides Erika is getting lonely. 😀

• Like 1