Sina & Jules (2019) Part #2a

Guest Just In

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, Folivora said:

I asked her , "do u have a penis?" . She got angry and left , i don't think he will come to us ever . 

Well go down on bended knees then you would be in Amy's good books forever and many others I expect.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

@Folivora Try to image how much more fun it would be if the transgirl was there.

image.png.a3ad2bfbebe20329ad004d7c21642221.png

I can't see it being that much fun if Jules has to be tread carefully on what questions he can ask and watch her flee again if he asks her a question she doesn't like. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Amy3 said:

But don't you have to tread somewhat lightly with just about everyone? Women, and I use that word with intent because it is very clear to me that the person who was there certainly wants to be one, are sensitive about the way they look. Imagine if a super hot girl came into the apartment and she was clearly wearing a wig. If you wanted to party with her, do you think it would be wise to ask, "Are you bald under that wig?". Crude example, but you get the idea. You have to be somewhat sensitive to people if you expect them to open up to you. Many transgirls are like this from my experience. They tend to be very shy and sensitive about their looks and their gender assignment. It's bad taste to ask a transgirl up front if she has a dick. To them, they assume they are being ridiculed. She did the right thing to leave. It's too bad cause I would have pegged Jules to be a more open minded person. Making fun of another persons life path is not cool. People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

I think it's difficult to think Jules was trying to be closed minded about the lass & who knows he may have been genuinely intrigued. But to be honest I think it sounds like their are extra layers that you would need to be sensitive to around trans people, personally I don't know what would be the subjects to stay clear of. I know you have a better understanding of the situation from your experience/ perspective but try not to forget their could be slight cultural differences too.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

The word comes from the idea that people were “trapped” in the wrong body. You can always find people who will find a way to be bothered by words. Some trans people will say the term is derogatory because it suggests they have a type of  personality disorder, when they feel that this isn’t the case. For some trans people they see themselves exactly as they are, not as a person of the opposite gender trying to be the other gender, but quite genuinely as that gender. I am not a woman trapped in a man’s body I am a woman. To them sex and gender are different. For example, they would say, I’m a female who has male genitalia. And for some, the idea if they can only get rid of their male genitalia they will be a complete woman, XY chromosomes be damned. To them gender assignment is based on mental identity, not biological science. 

I may surprise you, but I don’t ascribe to this thinking. In my opinion, sex and gender is established by which chromosomes you’re born with. XX, you’re female, XY, you’re male. If there is some form of intersex thing happening, then it’s up for grabs depending on how one develops and leans towards. So, for me, my genitalia and chromosomes are male, but because of my environment my mindset is female. I consider myself a trap, because I feel as though I am a woman trapped in a man’s body, even though in my case that body luckily is quite feminine. I don’t believe a transgendered man who has sex reassignment surgery is a woman. IMHO, he can never be woman, he will always be a man who transformed his appearance to that of a woman. If a big burly manly man who didn’t think of himself as a woman, had sex reassignment surgery, no one would think he is now a woman, including himself. This is the reason that I don’t generally make a big deal when someone calls me a he or a him. Often people here who do that because they think it gets under my skin, but the truth is, it doesn’t, even a little bit. Would I prefer to be thought of as female, sure. In fact I love it very much. It feeds my feelings and desires of being a woman. But, It’s not my place to force people to treat me as female if they don’t want to. Likewise, people shouldn’t tell me that because I wasn’t born a woman that I can’t decide to behave and think as one. Every has a right to express themselves as they want to in a free world. No one questions you for the way you act or dress or how you have sex, so to, no one should question the way i do either. Just because I choose to live this way, doesn’t make me crazy, rather it makes me happy and content with my life. Forcing me to deny the way i want to live is what would be wrong. 

That's so deep and easy to understand. 

For me "trap" from hentai . Wanna be a Futanari .

For surgery i thought so too . If we can't biologically shape shift ourselves, so there is no point to cut penis/vagina , it's not change anything literally. 

And for closed minded ,well ,  I have no social or moral boundaries ,because I don't understand human relationships or feelings . So i can ask or do whatever i want  and sometimes hurt people , and it wasn't my intention .

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Forcing me to deny the way i want to live is what would be wrong. 

Why am I not surprised to get such an excellent worded novel from you lool. Seriously though an excellent and well written explanation which I hope anyone who do ridicule trans will understand. Well done babe xxxx 👍💜

• Like 3