Asia & Hakeem General Chat Topic 2019 #4

5 hours ago, franklin said:

Mr. Boombastic left for his Sunday 12 hour shift at the usual time so his ETA back at the apartment is around 20.30 again.

Nice to see the slightly less inhibited Asia doing her apartment stuff topless.  She does have nice perky boobs.

I guess I woke up too late because she has a bra on now.  They say "Ya snooze ya lose".  I'll have to wait for next time if there is a next time

• Like 1

il y a 13 minutes, dontgetnone a dit :

I guess I woke up too late because she has a bra on now.  They say "Ya snooze ya lose".  I'll have to wait for next time if there is a next time

You're living up to your forum name.  😂

She's a lot more relaxed when she's unclothed, so you may hit lucky.

5 hours ago, ektomo said:

Does RLC pay system of that monetizes the amount of nudity and sexual activity of an individual? Might explain why she's all of sudden baring her soul.

Suposly is real life..but no doubts they get more money if they do more stuff,or maybe it's part of their contract to do certain things.

5 hours ago, franklin said:

Mr. Boombastic left for his Sunday 12 hour shift at the usual time so his ETA back at the apartment is around 20.30 again.

Nice to see the slightly less inhibited Asia doing her apartment stuff topless.  She does have nice perky boobs.

It's good for them that they have another job besides rlc one But no doubths puts them more tired and not very present,curious to see how this will work in long term.House it's empty a lot.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, franklin said:

You're living up to your forum name.  😂

She's a lot more relaxed when she's unclothed, so you may hit lucky.

Hell I'm a lot more relaxed when I'm unclothed as well but nobody wants to pay to see me. 🙄

• Like 2

1 hour ago, dontgetnone said:

Hell I'm a lot more relaxed when I'm unclothed as well but nobody wants to pay to see me. 🙄

Just in case anyone does want to pay to see me unclothed my rates are cheap.  Call 1-900- seedont😁

• Like 1

On 6/8/2019 at 2:44 PM, ze81 said:

Last text Regard this subject,the fact that you even consider someone,even if was just one person,would acuse someone of domestic violence without actually seing it is absolutely sick and unacceptable,nothing more to say in this regard.End.

Awww feel hurt? Cry me a river dude. Fact is you got absolutely no proof that he ever laid a hand on her. And fact is many of us was also watching the apartment and did not see a thing at the time the supposed violence should have taken place. For the last time...Show us evidence or admit that it's all hearsay.

• Like 1

il y a 2 minutes, ektomo a dit :

Hakeem's back with another woman. Seems a little drunk.

I think that's Camo Girl - the hooker he brought back the first time.  That's probably why he never hid any of Asia's stuff.

• Like 1