B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 June #1

16 hours ago, DMcKenzie said:

That's what I was thinking as well.

Sophie was just being Sophie for the most part, but at the end when she grabbed Karina and kissed her it seemed to get more real.

After that Karina really started to loosen up.

But then Sophie went back into complete tease mode and stopped it. ☹️

As if you couldn't know that before. Sophie just does these silly teasing shows and never manages to make something lifelike on camera. 

Just like the twins she is a full failure for the project and should never have been cast again. 

BTW, RLC should finally en this whole show bullshit going on in Barcelona. Why not finally cast some girls who have not all the fun just only outside the view of the cameras. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Alladino said:

As if you couldn't know that before. Sophie just does these silly teasing shows and never manages to make something lifelike on camera. 

Just like the twins she is a full failure for the project and should never have been cast again. 

BTW, RLC should finally en this whole show bullshit going on in Barcelona. Why not finally cast some girls who have not all the fun just only outside the view of the cameras. 

That would be YOUR opinion

4 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Good thing they clearly don't count...lol

Hehe,one day my opinions will reach your might level..I can dream...you rock!!Long live absolutely natural,not show girl Sophie!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Alladino said:

No. It is a fact.

Sopie never did something serious in sight of the RLC cameras. 

...and by the way she was top cam last night and she is top three right now for what she did with Karina last night as well

Just now, ze81 said:

Hehe,one day i my opinions will reach your might level..I can dream...you rock!!Long live absolutely natural,not show girl Sophie!

I get it ...there's no cock.  But I have a solution...over at VH there is an apartment I just saw with 4 guys sitting naked and not one female in sight...thats your kind of place

Just now, maxfactor said:

I get it ...there's no cock.  But I have a solution...over at VH there is an apartment I just saw with 4 guys sitting naked and not one female in sight...thats your kind of place

I could go down to your level but..i just wont.Enjoy your show queen routines,you just got an delicious mint chocolate cookie.

• Like 1