B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 June #1

36 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Have we not been over this before?  Just admit it...YOU DON'T like her.  Mostly because she is very good at bringing guys (one anyway) and torturing him to the point of blue balls.  You are mad because you didn't get to see his cock.

And people..this is what happens when you get obsessed with an girl resident in rlc..you loose capacity to acept others tastes and only recourse is to curse and curse the others users.I don't like Sophie for exactly same motive i don't like the twins,they arrive do their job,put their shows,make their poses again and again all with absolutely no naturally and even less any sexiness in it.Some people think like this..others other way.The diference is some can be fair and with capacity to acept that everyone is free to like or dislike anything,anyone they want and others..it's at sight😅.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

And people..this is what happens when you get obsessed with an girl resident in rlc..you loose capacity to acept others tastes and only recourse is to curse and curse the others users.I don't like Sophie for exactly same motive i don't like the twins,they arrive do their job,put their shows,make their poses again and again all with absolutely no naturally and even less any sexiness in it.Some people think like this..others other way.The diference is some can be fair and with capacity to acept that everyone is free to like or dislike anything,anyone they want and others..it's at sight😅.

Trust me no obsession here

I've been friends with gay dudes before and I swear none of them talk about cock as much as max does. It's like he uses everybody as an excuse just to project his love of cock and post gifs of guys sucking each other. Shit is the funniest thing I ever saw. It's ok man, nobody will judge you.

• Upvote 1

Just now, miscvoyeur said:

I've been friends with gay dudes before and I swear none of them talk about cock as much as max does. It's like he uses everybody as an excuse just to project his love of cock and post gifs of guys sucking each other. Shit is the funniest thing I ever saw. It's ok man, nobody will judge you.

Hahahah

7 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Not really sure you are being fair to Sofie...simple as that.  I have a couple of dozen videos from her last stay that say you are the obsessed one.  Sofie does more than almost anyone in these apartments...you just don't like her

Just now, maxfactor said:

Trust me no obsession here

So why can't you acept that some users don't like,enjoy watching Sophie and having her in cams..and your response to that persons Its going to cheap insults.Makes sense lol.People have tastes and some will enjoy Sophie and write good things about her..others will not enjoy Sophie and write bad things about her,basicaly that how any modern society works(or should work lol).

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Not really sure you are being fair to Sofie...simple as that.  I have a couple of dozen videos from her last stay that say you are the obsessed one.  Sofie does more than almost anyone in these apartments...you just don't like her

It's like comparing dogs to cat shit. 

Just because none of the girls at this place really shows her private lives doesn't mean that a teasing show is suddenly something good. 

1 minute ago, maxfactor said:

And are you being fair with me........simple as that.Its your opinion Regard her..My opinion is the opposite.Now what we do!?A duel at sunset and the loser will have to stop saying anything bad about might Sophie..god have mercy.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Alladino said:

It's like comparing dogs to cat shit. 

Just because none of the girls at this place really shows her private lives doesn't mean that a teasing show is suddenly something good. 

whatever that means :dodgy:  Sofie is top cam now and has been all afternoon.  Amira is also in the apartment...not even on the list

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

And are you being fair with me........simple as that.Its your opinion Regard her..My opinion is the opposite.Now what we do!?A duel at sunset and the loser will have to stop saying anything bad about might Sophie..god have mercy.

I state a fact that can be proven and I'm wrong?   It's not my opinion I HAVE VIDEO

Just now, maxfactor said:

I state a fact that can be proven and I'm wrong?   It's not my opinion I HAVE VIDEO

God have mercy,You have videos of what..Sophie doing her routine stuff..the proof is all her presences in rlc,no better proof of what she does that all those months after months.I don't mold my tastes,likes,opinions based in videos of what someone think it should be the imperial and only truth ..i mold my opinion in my own personal tastes.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

God have mercy,You have videos of what..Sophie doing her routine stuff..the proof is all her presences in rlc,no better proof of what she does that all those months after months.I don't mold my tastes,likes,opinions based in videos of what someone think it should be the imperial and only truth ..i mold my opinion in my own personal tastes.

A have a newsflash for you...almost every girl who has walked through the doors of the Barcelona properties...um yeah they are putting on a show (for money).  Sorry to disappoint.  I say almost...many don't even do that.