B3 Amalia & Chris / Damira & Damon General Topic 2019 June #2

4 minutes ago, ze81 said:

No way it's 40,45min from b3 to b1,would say 15min at max,and neither him or her look drunked.

B2 is like 10 minutes away walking but B1 takes longer, maybe 15 mins with Taxi like you said.

21 minutes ago, lllaaaiii said:

maybe in b1

Will not happen in b1,rlc doesn't want couples to have sex with other residents in cams,,seems they have to go out of cams to have that type of action(Chris and girl that left with him).

1 minute ago, Fagen said:

B2 is like 10 minutes away walking but B1 takes longer, maybe 15 mins with Taxi like you said.

Yes that's what i tought,maybe they gone by foot instead of taxi,or are having some fun in some hole😅.

il y a 27 minutes, DMcKenzie a dit :

Well if she does it's about to happen OUTSIDE the apartment. :dodgy:

Probably, I have seen couples made out in the streets of Barcelona.

But depending on which region they are in, there are still safety issues at night.

Just now, ze81 said:

Basicaly because of site we(Regard barca houses)only cam see the girls shows,the massage stuff..any dude/girl action they have to run away to some corner of street to do what they want.

Please explain what happened between Amalia, Chris and Daniela... or Jenn, Frank, Amira and Karina... or Karol and her BF... etc... No worries, I'll wait... 🤨