B3 Amalia & Chris / Damira & Damon General Topic 2019 June #2

7 hours ago, Alladino said:

The only difference is there are now two guys. Everything else has happened so many times I can't count it. 

They want to make it look like a lot is happening (or a lot is possible), but it's not real.

In my opinion VHTV is a total bullshit, but the same goes for barcelona in it current state. The only difference is that VHTV really gets down to it and RLC only pretends it could happen. 

I still have two months of VHTV subscription, I confirm what you say, these parties are there every night, but unlike RLC, everyone has real sex for hours, it seems to me that RLC is on the same street, at this point, if lower prices and give REPLAY, it becomes the same

8 minutes ago, Sergio said:

I still have two months of VHTV subscription, I confirm what you say, these parties are there every night, but unlike RLC, everyone has real sex for hours, it seems to me that RLC is on the same street, at this point, if lower prices and give REPLAY, it becomes the same 

I can't stand these girl only shows of RLC any more and therefore I see the event yesterday as a kind of progress. If the girls are in, some guys can be part of a show without anything going to shit. 

However, I still would prefer real Barcelona apartments without shows. If there is a swinger event (not a show), it should be because the people want it (most likely are also used to it) and actually have fun with it. Not because there is a show to perform. 

Here, both the Barcelona apartments and VHTV have an issue for a very long time. 

good early morning eveyone.  i'm getting ready to go offshore fishing which is against my better judgement but i thought i would say a few things based on the BS that i have read that happened in B3 last night.

i feel sorry for the boyfriends of every girl in Barcelona.  Olya & Diva let that jerk finger bang them last night!!  What a pity these girls are and how desperate can one be.  sounds to me like the drugs were in full swing last night as usual with these Barcelona people.  Drugs or no drugs, alcohol or no alcohol, I'm sure their parents are very proud of their little ANGELS LMAO.  if this keeps up and RLC continues it's current path towards VHRLC, I'm afraid that all you supporters of the shit that I read about will be looking for another place to spend hours on.  Another wasted read by the loyal fans of RLC.  B3 was brought in to spice things up but it isn't going to work!!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Mauri said:

so what happened? Did Chris do anything with Olya or Diva apart from the massage?

He left with Diva for 1hr and a half but we don't know what happened when they came back evrybody were asleep.  But I doubt he performed just by seeing Diva's face this morning.

2 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

Se n'è andato con Diva per 1 ora e mezza, ma non sappiamo cosa è successo quando sono tornati prima che tutti dormissero. Ma dubito che si sia esibito solo vedendo la faccia di Diva stamattina.

but did he finger-fuck her during the massage?