B3 Amalia & Chris / Damira & Damon General Topic 2019 June #2

probably another cops visit or complain of the neightbors after the party of last night,

in my opinion this is a good thing if B3 is closed, it will be a good opportunity for rlc to open a new B3 in a new place

and they can do the same thing with B2 also !

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

Maybe RLC has finally realized that it's a stupid idea to separate the couples from the girls. 

Much better would be to simply have vecation apartments. 

this is what I said the other day, close B1 B2  and B3 and move everybody in B4, they will have more fun all together in the same house

• Like 2

il y a 8 minutes, firewall a dit :

this is what I said the other day, close B1 B2  and B3 and move everybody in B4, they will have more fun all together in the same house

I don't think so, especially if they want to keep the 2 couples.

Might be inconvenient for some of the girls if guys are in the house.

I agree B2 should be shut or reset, since it is so fxxking boring and we see nothing anyway.

3 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

I agree B2 should be shut or reset, since it is so fxxking boring and we see nothing anyway.

personally I found rlc more funny and interesting to watch when there is some guys in this girls apartments,

I know some members have a problem to see guys in the "girls on vacation apartments" but for me it's not a problem

• Like 1

il y a 1 minute, firewall a dit :

personally I found rlc more funny and interesting to watch when there is some guys in this girls apartments,

I know some members have a problem to see guys in the "girls on vacation apartments" but for me it's not a problem

I agree with you, I actually like guys like Rus and Chris who liven up the place.

I have no problem with guys in the Barca apartments but perhaps not in the big house.

Previously they brought in couples to stay in the big bedroom in the house, I don't think those were really good mix.

8 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

B4 isn't a one-bedroom apartment. If someone really can't stand sleeping under the same roof as a man, it might be better not to be in the cast at all. 

This Girls only bullshit goes way too far. Guys are part of real life and should not be constantly questioned. 

The best would be to take even more guys in the cast (up to 50%). That would finally bring some life into the apartments.