B3 Amalia & Chris / Damira & Damon General Topic 2019 June #2

1 minute ago, phantomcapsnet said:

i don't know what you smoke but it seems very good !

high snoop dogg GIF

Did you look close at what transpired between Ariela and Chris?  Go to 200% if you need to.  I didn't just invent it.  It happened just the way I said. 

Just now, SierraTM said:

Might be temporary, Loraine is leaving soon. Maybe Ariela & Olya too.

Could be.  I'm sure Pam won't mind at all having Amalia share her bed.  Not so sure about Diva sharing hers but who knows.  You can forget Erika sharing her bed

2 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

pam and diva took a bag with them when they left with olya today at 15:15

Sorry Bud, took a bag from where?  You mean they left B1 each with a suitcase or what.  Not sure what you mean

il y a 4 minutes, dontgetnone a dit :

Did you look close at what transpired between Ariela and Chris?  Go to 200% if you need to.  I didn't just invent it.  It happened just the way I said. 

Je confirme, j'ai vu la même situation que vous. Ariela n'était pas d'accord aux doigts insérés.

I confirm, I saw the same situation as you. Ariela did not agree with the inserted fingers.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mauri said:

how do you call it real life, every party is for sexual purposes, all based on drugs and alcohol, guys always in the spotlight, guys who fuck with other girls who aren't their girlfriends or girls who share their boyfriend, is your life like this ??

You clearly don't understand.  If you think any of this is real life, then you are living in a fantasy world

• Like 3