B3 Amalia & Chris / Damira & Damon General Topic 2019 June #2

12 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

As I said before, this is more like a VHTV house...😒

No, it is not. It is just a teasing show. In VHTV  the guys would have had a fuck (or many).

You can also tell it's Barcelona because only one girl really had something done (by another girl of course). For the rest there is the usual massage. 

It's all just a big teasing show. Something the girls have had a thousand times before.

• Like 2

Well my hopes for a regular couple that had no connection to Barca places and didn't puts their crap shows is over,have to acept this house although says couples in vacations is just another barca house,show house.

Just now, mikeusa said:

cuz she not into this shit.

Exactly Mike...:biggrin:

Real life my arse...😒

I was at a relations 40th birthday party last night at their house..It was a 80's fancy dress do, and it was great. However, 1 girl was kicked out by the man of the house for inappropriate behaviour...she was feeling arses and boobs of girls and guys she knew, and also didn't know...These shows might be entertaining to some, but I find them totally unreal...They're weren't many at the party last night who'd happily let their partners even flirt with others there...in fact none of them! Now that's real life, IMO...

I'm not liking what I'm seeing in RLC right now...It's certainly not enticing me back in a hurry...

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Alladino said:

No, it is not. It is just a teasing show. In VHTV  the guys would have had a fuck (or many).

You can also tell it's Barcelona because only one girl really had something done (by another girl of course). For the rest there is the usual massage. 

It's all just a big teasing show. Something the girls have had a thousand times before.

I know, but it's going down that VH route...Not what RLC was all about...There's always been teasing, but not in this format...

• Like 1