B5 COV Belle & Nate - General Topic June 2019 #1

Só this will replace the closed couples in vacations?Seems it isn't in Spain at all.But it's under the list of couples in vacations.That means We gona have couples again without being Barca shows and with couples staying two,three months and replace by new ones.If so..good decision.Back to roots.

1 minute ago, Daleys said:

Is this apartment in Spain also.

Are you sure is in Spain?By the look of the place and the clothes(for more cold time)they are using,even the light of place it looks to be in Russia.

Belle is back for her #4 stay

Name  Arrival Departure Location Duration (days) Total when B1,B2,B4
Belle #1 04.09.2016 09.10.2016 B1 36  
Belle #1 09.10.2016 30.11.2016 B2 52 88
Belle #2 08.03.2017 05.06.2017 B2 90  
Belle #3 29.12.2017 20.04.2018 B4 113  

il y a 1 minute, ze81 a dit :

Are you sure is in Spain?By the look of the place and the clothes(for more cold time)they are using,even the light of place it looks to be in Russia.

I don't know i asked the question as well was it in Spain. Also there is no Balcony camera.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

not Russia it's ECT time zone

Just now, Daleys said:

I don't i asked the question as well was it in Spain. Also there is no Balcony camera.

Just now, Noldus said:

not Russia it's ECT time zone

Dam..So were it is?Doesnt look spain,maybe Italy..

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

A vacation apartment in Russia...I don't think so plus Russia are ahead by 2hrs at the very least...This apartment is most likely in Barcelona