B5 COV Belle & Nate - General Topic June 2019 #1

8 minutes ago, Fagen said:

B3 have already been replaced with another Couples on vacation apartment, only Amalia and Damira is staying with RLC as you can see, the boys are not coming back.

i can't see anything and i honestly believe you will see them again very soon!!

2 hours ago, moos54 said:

no

Belle was in B1, then B2 and B4 with Blair 

I was wrong, with all these returns of old girls I don't understand anything anymore, I wonder if RLC has put a limit age to return girls, maybe fifty years

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, firewall said:

yes we know already everything with her, don't kow how many time she were on rlc maybe her 4 visits already, 

I am more excited to see the next couples with the good cameras positions we have now in this new B3, would love to see stella come back later 😉

Belle is not the best looking girl (unfortunately already a bit too many operations), but she is full of Energy and very nice personality. 

If RLC has a fitting 2nd couple for this place, it could be a very nice start. 

50 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Well if it's in Barcelona then my hopes for a regular,normal act,no show place,not visited by show girls are over,would that be that hard to do rlc!?

Yeah, that would be a step forward. Now it's time to be patient. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Sergio said:

I was wrong, with all these returns of old girls I don't understand anything anymore, I wonder if RLC has put a limit age to return girls, maybe fifty years

that's what they should do Sergio. the girls should only be eligible to come back every five years minimum, not every few months!

14 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

what always killed me about the botox lips is that they actually believe it makes themselves more beautiful and i've never seen one girl that it helped make them look better.

Indeed.the breats implants,maybe some Botox when needed(not at 20s but minimal late 30,40s),but this Botox lips doesn't improve the looks at all in any regard,Belle seems a serious case of adiction to interventions,seems plenty Botox etc going on.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Already seing it..a bunch of Barca girls in lingerie,with crap massages in livingroom,beds..the dude kissing the girls endless and "trying" to take their phanties But never succeeding,then going to balcony to arrange next scene..hope to be wrong.

I'm not sure if Bell knows any of the current crop of girls, apart from Sofie, so we shall see...She's more 'old school' girls...

3 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

So tell me just a little about this Belle and what is so special about her that she's back for the umteenth time.  Also is Nate a return or is he new to RLC?

she was always naked and this is not very strange, she gets drunk often and screams a lot, this when she was alone, now with the "boyfriend" that I don't know what she does