B5 COV Belle & Nate - General Topic June 2019 #1

2 hours ago, Alladino said:

I'm not, in the meantime I've switched off. Now, I'm just very disappointed for RLC. 

All this teasing show shit is slowly really taking over. The real life part is slowly being lost. 😞

just got on a couple of minutes ago to catch up after my nap and I read this post.  if you've switched off, it sounds like it is going to be just like B3 was and that's a damn shame. yes, you are correct in stating that the real life part is slowly being lost and in a matter of time it will be totally gone.  i've got 7 more pages to read before i get caught up and then head to my son's house and i can't wait to see what alls been written concerning the relocated B3.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

just got on a couple of minutes ago to catch up after my nap and I read this post.  if you've switched off, it sounds like it is going to be just like B3 was and that's a damn shame. yes, you are correct in stating that the real life part is slowly being lost and in a matter of time it will be totally gone.  i've got 7 more pages to read before i get caught up and then head to my son's house and i can't wait to see what alls been written concerning the relocated B3.

Jeez...you're sons not cooking for you again is he Harley...😉

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Alladino said:

No, it's getting worse and worse (not only in Barcelona). 

All these teasing shows are ruining the whole concept. It would have been interesting to see the real Belle. Now, it just one more teasing Show. 😞

exactly!!

Just now, ze81 said:

Anyone remmeber an absolutely stunning girl(that stayed in b2 one time) and that i think was Sophie sister..that girl i wouldn't mind to see doing a couple shows like this.

Sofie has a sister, and she's gorgeous, better than Sofie, IMO, but I don't recall her making an appearance on RLC...but, as ever, I might be wrong there. 

I follow her on FB, btw...

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

So guys...how many of you would walk around naked like Nate in front of your girls friend?..😒

I knew they were friends, but, as far as I know, not particularly close...

From the looks of it tonight very close

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Sofie has a sister, and she's gorgeous, better than Sofie, IMO, but I don't recall her making an appearance on RLC...but, as ever, I might be wrong there. 

She looks pretty similar to Sophie,more curvier,prettier face(But this is tastes) and long black hair..think she was a resident for Maybe one month in b2,dont remmber her name..so gorgeous that after all this time still have an pretty good ideia of her looks.Sadly she didn't returned.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Sofie has two sisters , one older and one younger  , the oldest sister is a VAMP

32 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

So guys...how many of you would walk around naked like Nate in front of your girls friend?..😒

i've never done it regardless of the situation.  I know cultures are different but I have more respect for them and myself for that matter.

• Like 1