B5 COV Belle & Nate and Roza and Tom - General Topic June 2019 #2

9 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Hope it's for the second couple,Belle and boyfriend are surprisingly low energy a lot of times,

I don't think Belle was too keen so it can't be Rosie but Belle was very high energy on the first day. Maybe it's her time of the month if she's still on it. Nate said taht a couple of days ago. They do sleep a long time which is very unusual for Belle who was normally 5-6 hours on her own and maybe they are still a bit tired from the journey because normally Belle is as lively as they come.

For the people that didn't catch them,they look kinda average,she is blonde,kinda tall,more in the skinny side,seems to have small breats,could be worst but could be better.In this case i would preferred some good ex resident,but kind makes senses it isn't bcause Belle is in,so they will use that card next time probably.

il y a 9 minutes, dontgetnone a dit :

Have Nate and Belle met the new couple yet or weren't they around when they arrived.  Does anyone know if the new couple also speaks English? 

No they don't but they might have to with Nate.

1 minute ago, Daleys said:

No they don't but they might have to with Nate.

Doesn't Nate speak anything but English?  I have only seen them the night Sofie was there.  I have had daughters and granddaughters here for Fathers Day weekend and haven't seen anything since that night. 

22 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Doesn't Nate speak anything but English?  I have only seen them the night Sofie was there.  I have had daughters and granddaughters here for Fathers Day weekend and haven't seen anything since that night. 

No don't think nate speak Russian, is why only english between them.