B5 COV Belle & Nate and Roza and Tom - General Topic June 2019 #2

1 minute ago, bud2966 said:

I have to say I still love to see belle's. awesome ass pointing at me like that. ❤️

Yes I haven't used the phrase "awesome arse/ass" on this visit so far but for such a small girl it's such a fine round arse but then the Ukraine does seem to produce them.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Yes I haven't used the phrase "awesome arse/ass" on this visit so far but for such a small girl it's such a fine round arse but then the Ukraine does seem to produce them.

Not "the Ukraine" but Ukraine. Maybe because it sounds like the Yukon or the UK.

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

yes they do .and miss belle is here and likes to show us that .and I like the way she has always has done that 

• Upvote 1

Belle 💗 is spectacularly naked but she covers up. The views on this bed can be really good. I am a bit confused as I thought she was wearing underwear before she went to sleep so I need to check on last night.

I think Nate I'd concerned about.nudity in front of the other couple. Belle❤️ tries to reassure him that it is just tits and they are nudists but as I think she wanted him to play with her little in the kitchen he is not convinced.

She does up her robe. 

Soon after Roza appears in T-shirt and panties to go to the loo, so they don't have one in their room.

I'm surprised DelectaBelle :heart: hasn't got any music on. It might create some mood instead of kitchen noises and traffic. She is fairly static at the moment.

She clears the bed and goes to the bathroom. Maybe some more soon, I hope. Bed Exercise or even better?