B5 COV Belle & Nate and Roza and Tom - General Topic June 2019 #2

15 minutes ago, merz28 said:

Is it possible we can anticipate Sophie for a visitor tonight?

They went out but might meet up with Sofie. I don't know how awkward it will be with the new couple around but they rarely leave their own bed. Belle did tell them they might have visitors for some fun on their first night and since then they've been in hiding - often under a tent!

4 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

They went out but might meet up with Sofie. I don't know how awkward it will be with the new couple around but they rarely leave their own bed. Belle did tell them they might have visitors for some fun on their first night and since then they've been in hiding - often under a tent!

Probably a good shout. Sofie wasn't too amused when Belle took Nate's dick in her mouth the other night...she ran away, so I can't see that particular 3 some happening soon...

Maybe they'll go out for dinner and a few drinks...

2 minutes ago, jimbob87 said:

Well there must be a lot of people who believe in unicorns and fairies because the black and white tent holds the#1 and #2 spots on the thumbnails😁

Looks like Sofie does to me unless you don't mean Replay. The currently most watched is not hard to top unless a quality event is happening. But yes I have noticed them topping it as people can't believe they're fucking again. Maybe they'll lose the tent tomorrow. Personally I find anybody coming on RLC and using a tent after a while should be breach of contract ... because of what RLC is.  But then didn't Sofie tent bate for ages although that was a different era.

16 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Probably a good shout. Sofie wasn't too amused when Belle took Nate's dick in her mouth the other night...she ran away, so I can't see that particular 3 some happening soon....

I'm the optimist here. I always hope. Nate's dick was often in contact with Sofie's skin and I don't think it is out of Sofie's comfort range.  It would be great if such a thing happened but no I wouldn't put any money on it. Just we've so much with Blair etc.

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

I'm the optimist here. I always hope. Nate's dick his often in contact with Sofie's skin and I don't think it is out of Sofie's comfort range.  It would be great if such a thing happened but no I wouldn't put any money on it. Just we've so much with Blair etc.

Sofie's had a few guys over the last year or 2, but I can't remember her ever touching a dick...The guys have basically satisfied her and then been blueballed...so I disagree with you here...Plus she's been much more reserved than where she was at last time...

• Like 1