B5 COV Belle & Nate and Roza and Tom - General Topic June 2019 #2

Just now, West_California said:

Has Anyone heard Anything from / about the Tenant / Friends we lost. ?

I suspect not...the blockade includes telephone too, anything digital headed out of Russia fails....

This digital technology block supposed to be a test for Russian cyber security.

I would guess "test" means a few days...testing wheather  in country servers are sufficient to support the internal backbone, without external (global) servers participating...

Have not heard a thing.

• Like 1

Lyree ? AmyX? Noldus? where is Noldus?

I've been filling up on Sofie-Still Life all morning....(we love you Sofie!)

I heard Adeline & Markus' last romp was on the balcony...can we get to replays that aren't in the previews ?

14:20 No sign of Belle💗 and Nate. Maybe they are staying at one of Belle's friends. Better if that friend had come over. Hopefully they're negotiating a permanent apartment in Barca but that is extreme wishful thinking on my part.

I've kept on saying that I'd love to see Belle💗 back in the summer. She was able to sunbathe in B2 even in November but in B4 while she did sunbathe naked the cameras were nowhere near close. Now she is here in the height of summer there is nowhere for her to do it.
She did go to the beach a couple of days ago, but of course there are no cameras there and she probably couldn't/wouldn't get naked.