B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic June #3

3 minutes ago, adamneve said:

So RLC have converted my replay time to account time.. no probs but I have lost a lot of aparments.. anyone else have this problem.. how can i get them back?

Everyone's in the same boat. It's all the Russian apts and chances are they won't be coming back...

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Everyone's in the same boat. It's all the Russian apts and chances are they won't be coming back...

Thanks NagaC .. just reading further back and catching up... wow.. .. I read something about this  sometime back,, 

Just now, adamneve said:

So have we suddenly lost almost all the apartments??

You must have a shitload to catch up on from last night Adam...2 of the cast have even put up on social media that they're after apts to rent...It doesn't look good

Have you notice RLC's new Premium and Replay combination plan too...It all less than half the price than it was..$35/month instead of $75...

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

You must have a shitload to catch up on from last night Adam...2 of the cast have even put up on social media that they're after apts to rent...It doesn't look good

Have you notice RLC's new Premium and Replay combination plan too...It all less than half the price than it was..$35/month instead of $75...

when was it 75$ pls tell me

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

You must have a shitload to catch up on from last night Adam

:biggrin:,,lol.. not on this site all the time so yeah..catching up a bit but wow...almost worse than a site crash!!!..Isn't something happening with UK laws soon as well?..

Just now, adamneve said:

:biggrin:,,lol.. not on this site all the time so yeah..catching up a bit but wow...almost worse than a site crash!!!..Isn't something happening with UK laws soon as well?..

I'm not sure about that...

Just now, jontee said:

u right did miss the replay and now its 35 for premium and replay sorry

No worries. I've come out of all this pretty well because the only apt I've lost that I watch is R1, and it's not just less than half price now, but they've converted my 24 replay days I had left to an extra 17 combined Premium/replay, on top of what I already had 👍

I know I'm sure to be in a minority here though, and sympathise with you guys who're pissed off big style...

• Like 1

BE KALM    RLC è un bel business, i russi sono i TOP e sicuramente faranno di tutto x riportarli in Cam

il problema non è tecnico, ma di leggi russe

su Wikipedia potete vedere come funziona un FIREWALL

i Russi

da novembre chiedono alle società estere di avere accesso ai codici che permettono di "vedere" non tanto  video ma le chat...

Leggete cosa posto da stamattina, sono link ufficiali...