B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic June #3

8 hours ago, jontee said:

i i did lose big.. 6/18/2019 $44.95 (USD) for 30 days,  + $30 replay and i love following 

Eva & Sam
Leora & Paul
Nelly & Bogdan
Angie, Emily
Jane & Dick
Nina & Kira

Kristy, Maracuya, Alana, Rosalie

in my opinion, those apts that i have made bold should not be a loss at all, they are all like a broken record.  Kristy's apt with the other three are somewhat fresh in the fact that before they were listed, you didn't get to see much from them but an occasional shower and with the MILFS involved it's got to be that much better.  so the bottom line is 6 of those apts were stale molded bread.

however, you must have liked them to list them so i'm sorry for you!

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Amalia bating with her dildo

I didn't watch her bate because I'm not into solo bates but I did notice on replay that she is and has been for days spending most of her time alone in her room.  Pam and Damira are on the sofa but both being very gloomy and quiet.  Maybe I'm just watching at the wrong times but it just doesn't feel like there is much life in this apartment lately.  

2 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

I didn't watch her bate because I'm not into solo bates but I did notice on replay that she is and has been for days spending most of her time alone in her room.  Pam and Damira are on the sofa but both being very gloomy and quiet.  Maybe I'm just watching at the wrong times but it just doesn't feel like there is much life in this apartment lately.  

Pam and Amalia had a share bath in the afternoon 
after 2-3 months you will need some time on your own 😉

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

How did the surgery go?  I hope all is well!!  fixing to leave when I get caught up, going to the son's for some grilled red snapper and I will check back later for your reply.

Thanks for your concern Harley.  According to the doctor the surgery went very well.  I can't see for shit and won't for the next 24-36 hours and it feels like there is a grain of sand irritating my eye but he says that's completely normal and will go away.  I'm really looking forward to looking forward better if you catch my drift. 😀

1 minute ago, dontgetnone said:

Thanks for your concern Harley.  According to the doctor the surgery went very well.  I can't see for shit and won't for the next 24-36 hours and it feels like there is a grain of sand irritating my eye but he says that's completely normal and will go away.  I'm really looking forward to looking forward better if you catch my drift. 😀

glad to hear all is well Don't!!  i catch your drift my friend.  gotta run....will check back later.

27 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Amalia and Pam had a row tonight. about 23.58...Amalia had been on the sofa all night. Pam and Damira came in and no greetings from either party. Then Pam said something to Amaila and it all kicked off, with Amalia's 'soulmate' Damira, siding with Pam...I think Amalia might be an issue here...she's been keeping herself to herself recently, considering these girls have been all over each other like a rash recently...maybe she's starting to get homesick and is missing her bad lad bf..

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Pam and Amalia had a show on Amalias bed beginning of the evening, Amalia licked Pam a little bit and then some play with didlo.

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Amalia and Pam had a row tonight. about 23.58...Amalia had been on the sofa all night. Pam and Damira came in and no greetings from either party. Then Pam said something to Amaila and it all kicked off, with Amalia's 'soulmate' Damira, siding with Pam...I think Amalia might be an issue here...she's been keeping herself to herself recently, considering these girls have been all over each other like a rash recently...maybe she's starting to get homesick and is missing her bad lad bf..

Thanks for the update.  I can tell that Pam and Damira are getting a bit closer and Amalia getting more distant.  Maybe she's jealous of Pam and Damira.  Who knows.  

1 minute ago, Fagen said:

Pam and Amalia had a show on Amalias bed beginning of the evening, Amalia licked Pam a little bit and then some play with didlo.

Thanks Fagen, I'll catch that on replay tonight.