B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic June #3

5 hours ago, jontee said:

i i did lose big.. 6/18/2019 $44.95 (USD) for 30 days,  + $30 replay and i love following 

Eva & Sam
Leora & Paul
Nelly & Bogdan
Angie, Emily
Jane & Dick
Nina & Kira
Kristy, Maracuya, Alana, Rosalie

Sorry to hear it Jontee...

• Like 2

I have a little theory that divided rlc.
1 europe part.
1 russian part
Because their biggest problem has been overloading and the side is hanging and recharging all the time and it is difficult to switch between cams
they did get too big on 1 site and their web hotel did not take a heavy load like that on 1 site,

And remember moving images is the hardest thing to get good on the internet

il y a 6 minutes, jontee a dit :

1 europe part.
1 russian part
Because their biggest problem has been overloading and the side is hanging and recharging all the time and it is difficult to switch between cams
they did get too big on 1 site and their web hotel did not take a heavy load like that on 1 site,

How is that going to work how will anyone pay more for another site for more of RLC apts.

8 minutes ago, Daleys said:

How is that going to work how will anyone pay more for another site for more of RLC apts.

easy

u get 1 site for 35$ or 2 for 70$  even cheaper than before if you wanted the replay

51 minutes ago, jontee said:

1 europe part.
1 russian part

Your theory is complete crap. Just stop already

Just now, jontee said:

u stop dont tell what too do go back to that hole u came from

Did  you know that Russians couldn't watch RLC? Did you know Kristy was searching for a new apartment today?  Nevermind you have a brilliant theory. 

1 minute ago, Kkru394 said:

Did  you know that Russians couldn't watch RLC? Did you know Kristy was searching for a new apartment today?  Nevermind you have a brilliant theory. 

if i see some where on a site or certified source on social media and its linked to that and i can see it and not read it in cc then a belive it.

dont be so naive