B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic June #3

15 minutes ago, Kkru394 said:

Did  you know that Russians couldn't watch RLC? Did you know Kristy was searching for a new apartment today?  Nevermind you have a brilliant theory. 

One more thing where did u find out that and i dont think her real name is kristy in the real world

1 minute ago, jontee said:

One more thing where did u find out that and i dont think her real name is kristy in the real world

We'll just keep her real name as Kristy.  To post Personal Information about a Tenant whether they are Past or Present is against Forum Rules.  If you feel the Urgency to Share it Please do so by Private Messaging.

Thanks

• Like 2

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

We'll just keep her real name as Kristy.  To post Personal Information about a Tenant whether they are Past or Present is against Forum Rules.  If you feel the Urgency to Share it Please do so by Private Messaging.

Thanks

i dont know her real name and should never write it in her...thats for shore

it was just that a gossip going on that kristy is looking for a place to live after rlc split..and i dont belive it thats why i said that

1 minute ago, jontee said:

it was just that a gossip going on that kristy is looking for a place to live after rlc split..and i dont belive it thats why i said that

Most likely all the Tenants are scrambling for Living Arrangements.  If they still have Parents they could always move home until they find something suitable for their Budget.

4 minutes ago, jontee said:

Both Kristy and Rosalie posted on their instagrams that they are looking for a place to rent, sorry but it is the truth whether you believe it or not 🙂

1 minute ago, Fagen said:

Both Kristy and Rosalie posted on their instagrams that they are looking for a place to rent, sorry but it is the truth whether you believe it or not 🙂

the link pls

6 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Most likely all the Tenants are scrambling for Living Arrangements.  If they still have Parents they could always move home until they find something suitable for their Budget.

but the question is we have proof that it is not already their own home and then they just need to remove the cams
and get money for the rent, but not everyone applies i think

Just now, jontee said:

but the question is we have proof that it is not already their own home and then they just need to remove the cams
and get money for the rent, but not everyone applies

To get money for Rent would mean they would have to actually go out and find Physical Work.