Malena & Amelia (2019) Part #1

8 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I’d be curious to know if Misty is proud of it or if she doesn’t think about it at all. 

She's seemed to me to be the type who doesn't give a crap how many men she has slept with and wouldn't care a bit if people judged her. More power to her!

• Like 2

• Replies 697
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 minutes ago, Calvin2004 said:

Lol, I was thinking the same thing.  We could use another apartment like Misty's old one, where they had to start numbering the guys in the archive to tell them all apart 

Yes!  So let's take that a step further.  Create a roster of participants, both male and female, with a profile pic next to each name, of course.  You could add information on each one as to their likes/dislikes, sexual preference or orientation, "equipment" size, performance issues if any, preferred position, location address of apartment, languages spoken, etc.  Might as well also add their legal names and real home address, education and highest level achieved, telephone, mom's name, emergency contact information, blood type, religious preference and political affiliations. Kind of a Wikipedia library of participants. 

Or not, and keep the privacy/anonymity the way it is...LOL.

30 minutes ago, sereno said:

Yes!  So let's take that a step further.  Create a roster of participants, both male and female, with a profile pic next to each name, of course.  You could add information on each one as to their likes/dislikes, sexual preference or orientation, "equipment" size, performance issues if any, preferred position, location address of apartment, languages spoken, etc.  Might as well also add their legal names and real home address, education and highest level achieved, telephone, mom's name, emergency contact information, blood type, religious preference and political affiliations. Kind of a Wikipedia library of participants. 

Or not, and keep the privacy/anonymity the way it is...LOL.

Umm, I was just making a joke about the fact that instead of just calling them "guest guy", they starting call them guest guy 1 and guest guy 2 and 3 and 4, etc.  I wasnt saying they needed names or anything.  

• Like 1