Malena & Amelia (2019) Part #1

22 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

Please tell me how you know for sure that M&A are fake?Do you have actual proof.If it is your opinion that's ok but usually people can back up there opinions with proper reasons so let's hear them.Of course if you can speak Russian and heard them admitting they are not lesbian then fine.

it doesn't matter to me whether they are lesbian or not. I respect all kinds of preferences. I have no definite proof about fake sex. I don't understand their language. If I understood the VHTV gain system a bit, I bet that 70-80% of what you watch is fake.

1- There are tenants who have no idea about Voyeur but need money.
2- There is a group of target customers (who are convinced that this is "voyeur") who don't care about Voyeur but want to watch a penis enter a vagina.

Article 1 is always encouraged to make more money.
Those in Article 2 are encouraged to pay to see more.

Now, please try to empathize. If you were a tenant, if you needed money, what percentage of your sex would be real?

ps.Forgive me if there is a translation error, I haven't used google translate for a long time.

• Replies 697
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, alt0na_O7 said:

it doesn't matter to me whether they are lesbian or not. I respect all kinds of preferences. I have no definite proof about fake sex. I don't understand their language. If I understood the VHTV gain system a bit, I bet that 70-80% of what you watch is fake.

2- There is a group of target customers (who are convinced that this is "voyeur") who don't care about Voyeur but want to watch a penis enter a vagina.

Now, please try to empathize. If you were a tenant, if you needed money, what percentage of your sex would be real?

ps.Forgive me if there is a translation error, I haven't used google translate for a long time.

Sounds like maybe RLC would be the better site for you...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Sounds like maybe RLC would be the better site for you...

You're right. I used to follow RLC anyway. But they have forbidden access with VPN in the past. In my country, such sites are banned and it is not possible to watch outside VPN. I'm ready to listen to the advice.

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, alt0na_O7 said:

You're right. I used to follow RLC anyway. But they have forbidden access with VPN in the past. In my country, such sites are banned and it is not possible to watch outside VPN. I'm ready to listen to the advice.

Really how can they forbid the use of VPN tunnels? I guess no major or bigger companies active in your country as they all use VPN?

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Really how can they forbid the use of VPN tunnels? I guess no major or bigger companies active in your country as they all use VPN?

Oh, no. I think I told you wrong. VPN is not forbidden in my country. but only sometimes they reduce the VPN speed.
I mean: RLC has been rejecting free users for a long time with the "Anonymous Proxy Detected" warning.

• Like 2

Just now, alt0na_O7 said:

Oh, no. I think I told you wrong. VPN is not forbidden in my country. but only sometimes they reduce the VPN speed.
I mean: RLC has been rejecting free users for a long time with the "Anonymous Proxy Detected" warning.

Ah now I get it RLC has a blacklist for proxies and VPN

• Like 1

3 hours ago, alt0na_O7 said:

hehe; Is there any chance you'll tell me something I didn't know about? You just simply make me laugh; less or more fake shows or sometimes even real shows, that's exactly what I pay for,  my friend; I wouldn't pay a fucking penny to watch others boring real life; citing the classic, show must go on 😂

9 minutes ago, waldi said:

hehe; Is there any chance you'll tell me something I didn't know about? You just simply make me laugh; less or more fake shows or sometimes even real shows, that's exactly what I pay for,  my friend; I wouldn't pay a fucking penny to watch others boring real life; citing the classic, show must go on 😂

I don't criticize anyone for doing this. Of course you are free, I am as free as you are. I'm sorry if my saying "penetration of a penis into a vagina" hurts you. Voyeurism is also not just sex while sex is not just sexual intercourse. IMO
Look at the good side of the event. I'm glad I helped you laugh. 😄

• Like 3

4 hours ago, alt0na_O7 said:

Ok I take your point.VH is a product,you pay for it decide if it is for you fake or otherwise.We all have different views on what we are willing to pay for.

Thanks for responding.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

Ok I take your point.VH is a product,you pay for it decide if it is for you fake or otherwise.We all have different views on what we are willing to pay for.

Thanks for responding.

you're absolutely right, but maybe some individuals would be at last willing to stop teaching me what's fake in here and what's real? I'm referring to your interlocutor, not to you; I'm not blind, I see what I pay for and don't need anybody's everlasting help to distinguish reality from fiction; you can read about fakes all the time on this forum, it's getting really nuisance;

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, waldi said:

you're absolutely right, but maybe some individuals would be at last willing to stop teaching me what's fake in here and what's real? I'm referring to your interlocutor, not to you; I'm not blind, I see what I pay for and don't need anybody's everlasting help to distinguish reality from fiction; you can read about fakes all the time on this forum, it's getting really nuisance;

Thanks Waldi I now know what interlocutor means.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

Thanks Waldi I now know what interlocutor means.

last night I heard this word in sky news; a bit extravaganza in the form of a dialogue 🤣

• Like 1