Ruta & Christian, Khloe & Creed (2019) Part #1

11 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

When you talk about a place where people can do things against the rules this is completely stupid. I do not want to watch drug addicts on cam. 

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Nope people will start to complain about them hiding from cams...

Then don't.... fucking... watch...

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I don't think you are the one to tell me there 😂

You're right. It's totally better to ruin apartments with moral bullshit and not let grown ups do what they want because you can't mind your own business. "VH has rules and blah... blah... blah..." and it's up to Jabbath the random CC member to make sure that the tenants who have no effect on his life whatsoever follows the rules. 

participants are not monkeys in the zoo, people can't know everything about them, there are boundaries which can't be crossed; no fucking idiotic rules would be needed, if people haven't been allowed to see everything; simple as that.

6 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

You're right. It's totally better to ruin apartments with moral bullshit and not let grown ups do what they want because you can't mind your own business. "VH has rules and blah... blah... blah..." and it's up to Jabbath the random CC member to make sure that the tenants who have no effect on his life whatsoever follows the rules. 

Watch your heart rate 😉 I am not against anybody 

7 minutes ago, waldi said:

participants are not monkeys in the zoo, people can't know everything about them, there are boundaries which can't be crossed; no fucking idiotic rules would be needed, if people haven't been allowed to see everything; simple as that.

Let's just say we agree to disagree on this. No need to argue about as we can't decide it anyways. 😉

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

No need to argue about as we can't decide it anyways.

of course not, it's just my little advice for participants @Cristian&Ruta find apartment with additional room and don't install cams over there, then you won't have to read childish posts on forum as well as you'll be able to follow the so called stupid rules implemented by vhtv, because kids complain and send tickets each time they are shocked that real life is actually different  than they had initially thought. 😉

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, waldi said:

of course not, it's just my little advice for participants @Cristian&Ruta find apartment with additional room and don't install cams over there, then you won't have to read childish posts on forum as well as you'll be able to follow the so called stupid rules implemented by vhtv, because kids complain and send tickets each time they are shocked that real life is actually different  than they had initially thought. 😉

They would have to ask VHTV if that is allowed and as far as I know it is not allowed. Only place allowed without cams is the toilet.

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

They would have to ask VHTV if that is allowed and as far as I know it is not allowed. Only place allowed without cams is the toilet.

so it's a fucking high time to change it; apart of that, they can rent a flat with two toilets 😮

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Feel free to contact support about it...

I feel free, unfortunately it's something I can't say about participants, I'm afraid

56 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Nicole & Karl have a room without a cam. So I doubt it is a rule.