Ruta & Christian, Khloe & Creed (2019) Part #1

23 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Now they have three cams all focussed on that ugly wooden "thing" Ruins the whole place. They should move it to a spare room or so 😝

Probably they are re-sellers and want to advertise the merchandise :biggrin:

• Like 1

No, the suspension point is made by us for our own entertainment, we do not sell this thing. As for the cameras in the hall, I'll try to discuss the issue of relocation. The sofa was recycled by us, so we decided to buy another sofa, and soon you will see it.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Cristian&Ruta said:

No, the suspension point is made by us for our own entertainment, we do not sell this thing. As for the cameras in the hall, I'll try to discuss the issue of relocation. The sofa was recycled by us, so we decided to buy another sofa, and soon you will see it.

The cam in the hall is not the problem. The problem are the three cams in the livingroom all pointing to that wood thing. 

There will be no good view at a sofa like it is now. The cams in your old place were placed a lot nicer. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Камера в зале не проблема. Проблема в том, что все три камеры в гостиной указывают на эту деревянную вещь. 

Там не будет хорошего вида на диван, как сейчас. Камеры в вашем старом месте были размещены намного лучше. 

I will definitely try with the placement of the camera otherwise, as soon as the store will bring our sofa. You can trust that, my friend.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Камера в зале не проблема. Проблема в том, что все три камеры в гостиной указывают на эту деревянную вещь. 

Там не будет хорошего вида на диван, как сейчас. Камеры в вашем старом месте были размещены намного лучше. 

I tried with the choice of placement of cameras in the bedroom, I hope you have already appreciated the review