Ruta & Christian, Khloe & Creed (2019) Part #1

3 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Что ж, это были основные причины, по которым место в прошлом было недоступно. Что ты имел в виду? 

my friend, we do not use drugs) just in the past we met and recklessly invited to visit such a guest couple.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, broxman said:

В следующей квартире, пожалуйста, не тратьте камеру на эту деревянную вещь. Он никогда не привыкает, так что это просто пустая трата камеры.

you don't like to see cessie hanging on camera? Bondage my life)

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Cristian&Ruta said:

my friend, we do not use drugs) just in the past we met and recklessly invited to visit such a guest couple.

We weren't talking about you specifically, but this has been an on going topic in other apartments.

27 minutes ago, Cristian&Ruta said:

now you've got a good reason for having room without cams; you wouldn't be worried about couples caught using drugs and no explanations would be necessary

Just now, waldi said:

теперь у вас есть веская причина иметь комнату без камеры; Вы не будете беспокоиться о парах, пойманных на наркотиках, и никаких объяснений не потребуется

no, we don't like junkies. and you have made knowing that they use just don't invite. we don't need a room without cameras, we don't hide our lives.)

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Cristian&Ruta said:

no, we don't like junkies. and you have made knowing that they use just don't invite. we don't need a room without cameras, we don't hide our lives.)

cool; I had rather meant vhtv as a whole; what I say is that participants should have a choice; no one here is allowed to insist you need to show every corner of your house

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Merlin79 said:

Everything gone, just waiting for the cameras to be turned off. Is it "relocation" or the end?

relocation, according to what they said

• Like 1

On 7/6/2019 at 3:36 PM, waldi said:

not everything can be shown; some people are, let's say...mentally unprepared to see everything 🙂

I agree with Waldi on this one. I  don't have a problem with the participants and their guest using drugs. But it's against the rules. I am of course not claiming that the participants in this apartment is using drugs. Ruta made it clear that is not the case. I'm just speaking in general.