B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 June #4

7 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Fortunately I've been typing for many many years so I don't ever even look at the keyboard.  I've got a patch over that eye so I'm only seeing out of my left now.  It's good enough to read the posts but I wouldn't want to have to read any very fine print for a few days.

Thanks for asking my friend.

No problem..Any thought about getting a parrot...😏

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Why not? Monica could teach it to say, in her very sexy voice, 'who's a pretty boy then'...🤣

Monica says that all the time.  I don't need some dumb bird I have to feed. 

• Like 1

Because of my busy schedule the past several days I just now got my first good look at Anabella naked.  I was watching the bath with Salma on replay.  She is no screaming beauty but she's quite pretty and she has a great body.  There is one thing though that strikes terror in my blood.  She has the same big crown tat dead center between her shoulder blades as Serafima.  God help us. 😨

• Like 1

il y a 34 minutes, dontgetnone a dit :

Because of my busy schedule the past several days I just now got my first good look at Anabella naked.  I was watching the bath with Salma on replay.  She is no screaming beauty but she's quite pretty and she has a great body.  There is one thing though that strikes terror in my blood.  She has the same big crown tat dead center between her shoulder blades as Serafima.  God help us. 😨

I think Serafima's was more of a barcode wherea Anabella is literally a crown?

For me, Anabella "did okay" for her first 2 days or so? Nothing much to shout about, cos she did nothing much 😏